Live Grandeur of the seas 10/28 12 night S Carribean

2weimies

Yes, I noticed that. It will probably be their last too!

Gwen [emoji3]

Actually found much better places to blog and post including alerting news media about the perils of old outdated ships still in use .

Pity The blind flock of sheep that are ignorant to the safety risks

Dont ASSume that everyone knows the Grandeur ... Actually No I didn't know this ship does not have stabilizers ... not everyone on the ship lives in Baltimore or as some call it home of the baltimorons .

Not sure it legal and certainly not " safe" to take a ship into a tropical storm / hurricaine force winds without stabilizers ( if you are correct )

Doesn't seem like that would be allowed but then again in 1996 if never retrofitted I guess not .

Lifeguards at all the pools were not something that was in place until PEOPLE died .

Lesson learned by cruise line .

You took the time to post a VERY long rant, but couldn't take the time to read the replies? Several posters chimed in to inform you that the Grandeur most assuredly DOES have stabilizers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh, and I particularly like your gratuitous insult of the local population.

Stay classy, my friend.

Thank you for your reply. As a life long Baltimore resident if I replied what I was thinking I would have been banned from this board.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We were on this ship a few years back

I would use a nicer word like antiquated

She needs some updating

Great crew though

It has been updated.

IIRC, 2012 a major refit, and a minor one last spring.

Dont ASSume that everyone knows the Grandeur ... Actually No I didn't know this ship does not have stabilizers ... not everyone on the ship lives in Baltimore or as some call it home of the baltimorons .

Not sure it legal and certainly not " safe" to take a ship into a tropical storm / hurricaine force winds without stabilizers ( if you are correct )

Doesn't seem like that would be allowed but then again in 1996 if never retrofitted I guess not .

Lifeguards at all the pools were not something that was in place until PEOPLE died .

Lesson learned by cruise line .

There are quite a few people on your current cruise who are aware of your 'review' and I have no doubt if they figure out who you are, they will make sure that the 'local population' show you just how much your ASSumptions about their levels of intelligence are going to impact the amount of pleasure (or, rather, pain!) you have for the rest of your cruise.

P.S. My family are on the same ship as you. Have fun second-guessing everyone you introduce yourself to for the remainder of the cruise! :halo:

There are quite a few people on your current cruise who are aware of your 'review' and I have no doubt if they figure out who you are, they will make sure that the 'local population' show you just how much your ASSumptions about their levels of intelligence are going to impact the amount of pleasure (or, rather, pain!) you have for the rest of your cruise.

P.S. My family are on the same ship as you. Have fun second-guessing everyone you introduce yourself to for the remainder of the cruise! :halo:

I’m on the ship now....great cruise. I’ve been on her during some really rough weather ( causing one of the cracks on the jogging track) and I’m still alive and cruising her again and again.

It’s good that some people don’t like her....makes more room for those that do!

Gwen [emoji3]

....... not everyone on the ship lives in Baltimore or as some call it home of the baltimorons........

Thank you for your reply. As a life long Baltimore resident if I replied what I was thinking I would have been banned from this board.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Perhaps the OP ( 2weimies) should be banned because of his insulting post about cruisers that live in Baltimore.

Agree with your post. I also am currently on the Grandeur and the cruise is going great.

Maybe the op while inspecting the rust, seen more fuzz in there deserts and when the ship listed like the minnow. Went back to there room and the chair has locked them in the room. With a barf bag ready in case the cold stake comes back up because there are no stabilizers. And can’t complain with the WiFi acting to sporadic. I hope they make it with no pitcher of water and ice.

Maybe the op while inspecting the rust, seen more fuzz in there deserts and when the ship listed like the minnow. Went back to there room and the chair has locked them in the room. With a barf bag ready in case the cold stake comes back up because there are no stabilizers. And can’t complain with the WiFi acting to sporadic. I hope they make it with no pitcher of water and ice.

1bde917d1f66dc462c3eeb3cb5c1c207.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk