Bathroom Outlet on Caribbean Princess or Grand Class Ships

MaryTiller

Help,

Does anyone know if the outlet in the bathroom on the Caribbean Princess will let me plug my Water Pik in it? It is a regular plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to pack it and find out that I have to use it at the desk! Messy if not near a sink!

Help,

Does anyone know if the outlet in the bathroom on the Caribbean Princess will let me plug my Water Pik in it? It is a regular plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to pack it and find out that I have to use it at the desk! Messy if not near a sink!

Not sure...the outlets are rated for an electric shaver. I plug in a night light. IIRC I've seen posts here about using the outlet to charge a smart phone.

I just purchased the portable Water Pik for our cruise in 2 days. Got it today. The water chamber is small, but will work for what I want it for. I have a couple of places that grab food and flossing doesn't get it out. It runs on 3 AA batteries.

Its a low amp outlet in the bathroom. It may work for a Water Pick if the unit is a low amp draw. Maybe look into a travel unit with a charger that would not draw any more amperage than an electric shaver charger. We got a travel unit as part of a package that my wife bought a few years ago at a big box retailer and it works fine.