Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

I wasnt looking for 13002, I just happened to look for ours. Do a dummy booking where 13002 is available and it will bring the room size up, then screenshot it, you're going to need it.
I just did a screen shot of 11003. On the us site. I haven’t been able to get deck 13 in a mock booking yet. I do know that deck 11 suites are showing larger and larger balcony’s then 13

Our room is nothing like our initial booking either. Our initial booking I printed out says "with bathtub" and we just have a shower it turns out. We were also supposed to have a larger balcony. When they put up full deck plans it turned up with a shower, but our booking on the website still said with tub until they redid the website to where you have to make a sign in. We're also supposed to have a larger balcony than a balcony cabin per the CS who sold it to me, but because of how they did the whirlpool suite next to us the balcony looks to be actually smaller. I suppose there was a reason our room booked over the phone for less than I could book a balcony cabin on the website. At least we'll have plenty of drinks from the unlimited drinks plan that came with out booking at the time to console us. :)

The corner Grand Suites have a separate bedroom, correct? I wonder if the 9002/9003 suites have a separate bedroom or if it is a larger open cabin?

I sure hope my cabin has a separate bedroom I was disappointed when I found out it wasn’t a 2 bedroom and more importantly a 2 bath but if it was just one giant room. I will be very upset

25022637_540566786310502_885050351474966528_n.jpg

...just to make it easier...(13002)

I was under the impression that all side Grand Suites are 1 bedroom 1 bath, and yet the photo appears to show a bath with shower only. Does that mean side Grand Suites don't even get a tub?

I just did a screen shot of 11003. On the us site. I haven’t been able to get deck 13 in a mock booking yet. I do know that deck 11 suites are showing larger and larger balcony’s then 13

Here is deck 13 corner GS dimensions and cabin info for GS 13002. I️ saved some of these a while back when I was researching these GS cabins.

0c4b770d54c6ee70dffef73faabe5eea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sure hope my cabin has a separate bedroom I was disappointed when I found out it wasn’t a 2 bedroom and more importantly a 2 bath but if it was just one giant room. I will be very upset

It isn't one giant room. The drawing on MSC's site is not accurate as far as the layout. I went into 11002 two days ago. I don't have pictures as the room was not part of the tour and the only way I could get in was to agree to not take them.

When you get to the end of the hall, the door is on the right side, not straight ahead. There is a hallway that was pretty wide straight to the living room. The first door on the left was the walk through closet. In the closet was a door to the bathroom. I didn't go in there, but my friend did. I forgot to ask if there was just a shower or a bathtub too. The second door on the left is the bedroom, which you have seen the picture. At the end of the hall is the very large living room and straight ahead is the balcony. The balconies all appear to be the same size as the other balcony rooms, just because of the metal decor on the side of the ship, some are a bit more obstructed than others.

I had this room booked but switched to an SJ3 instead. I'm pleased to see that the living room is on the side instead of the bedroom.