5 free really was limited time?

luckyinpa

Yes. The Get All 5 offer is over.

It is back to Inside gets 1, OV through MiniSuite get 2, Suites get 5. It has been this offer or a slightly more restricted offer for several years. The Get All 5 has been running for a couple of months.

Won't return tomorrow.

I think insides should get one, outsides and maybe balconies should get two, mini suites should get three and haven should get all 5. It just seems kind of odd the an outside gets the same perk options than a mini!

Minisuites are not suites. They are just regular rooms with cost comparable to a large balcony.

i thought minis had bigger bathrooms like my haven spa suite size

On a ship with Havens Spa Suites, the size of the balcony room and the size of the minisuite room are identical. The size of the bathroom is bigger. So, the shower stall is the length of a bath tub (vs. a small stall). And you get a double sink which only one person can stand in front of.

The total space in a minisuite is less than 1/2 a Deluxe Havens Spa Suite.

Going a bit off-topics, back on subject ...

This week only (promo good thru 12/10/2017) - on select Tropical sailings, qualifying stateroom categories & ships - up to $500 OBC, starting only with Balcony @ $100 OBC, $140 for mini's ... etc.

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions#hulliday

DH's new PCC emailed it yesterday - info is on the NCL website. Also, being offered are the Holiday Bonus and the Distinctive Voyages ... along with the Dec/Jan's Latitude Insider's Offer.

We had booked & sailed with the free gratuities and tax-free promotion perks, I don't "feel" NCL is about to offer them again ... anytime soon. But, of course, it's my guess ... only NCL know for sure, with their official words, if & when.

I think insides should get one, outsides and maybe balconies should get two, mini suites should get three and haven should get all 5. It just seems kind of odd the an outside gets the same perk options than a mini!

It was only on select sailings anyways. Just another perk to fill up ships with lots of availability. Not any different than just lowering the price by the cost of the perks.

I booked during that time. My sailing/ship wasn't eligible for that deal. In fact, I had a hard time finding a sailing I was willing to go on that qualified. I found only one, but when I called about it (said it was available online), it was sold out.

i check pricing every day and apparently it was truly a limited time offer. i dont see it anymore on the main page or the cruise pricing pages.

i wonder if it will return tomorrow for a limited time ;)

Watch for it again in January

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Minisuites are not suites. They are just regular rooms with cost comparable to a large balcony.

you right about not being suites and mostly just larger balconies, but on most ships they offer a few more sq feet and in some bathtubs. I don't know about all mini suites having bath tubs.