ms Veendam in Port Everglades December 8, 2017

Scrapnana

Veendam will be at pier 26 (port to) and is scheduled to depart at 4 pm (1600).

Also in port are Celebrity Reflection and Silhouette.

Veendam's 14-day Southern Caribbean itinerary:

Day 1: December 09, 2017 - Half Moon Cay,Bahamas

Day 2: December 10, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 3: December 11, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 4: December 12, 2017 - St. Thomas,U.S.V.I.

Day 5: December 13, 2017 - Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis

Day 6: December 14, 2017 - Castries, SaintLucia

Day 7: December 15, 2017 - Bridgetown, Barbados

Day 8: December 16, 2017 - Saint Georges, Grenada

Day 9: December 17, 2017 - Point-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe

Day 10: December 18, 2017 - St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda

Day 11: December 19, 2017 - San Juan, PuertoRico

Day 12: December 20, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 13: December 21, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 14: December 22, 2017 - Fort Lauderdale,Florida

37997050505_83522e3542.jpg

For the addicts: Eurodam will be in Key West (sailing at 5pm) and Zuiderdam in Aruba (sailing at 11 pm) on Saturday, December 9. (No HAL ships in Port Everglades on Saturday.:()

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

http://www.portarubawebcam.com/

http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com/

Next up: Eurodam and Koningsdam in PE on Sunday, December 10.

With NA in drydock, we have no Saturday representative until Dec 23

I will NOT make Veendam sailaway tomorrow - NCAA Women's Volleyball tournament and hopefully not Saturday for Key West [finals of the Regional - you must win on Friday to play on Saturday].

Thank you, Kathi.:) Looks like a quiet day in Fort Lauderdale! I hope to be here for sail away.

I can't get my mind around the fact that we will be leaving in about 3 weeks, with Christmas in between, and I don't know whether to pack or bake. So I'm not doing either!:eek:

Thank you, Kathi.:) Looks like a quiet day in Fort Lauderdale! I hope to be here for sail away.

I can't get my mind around the fact that we will be leaving in about 3 weeks, with Christmas in between, and I don't know whether to pack or bake. So I'm not doing either!:eek:

I don't bake so that means I need to start packing. FedEx picks up two suitcases on the 18th and so far all I have done is bring them in from the shed. :eek:

It is actually snowing right now - it is a very wet snow and is not sticking so that is a bonus. I am long past the point where I like to do anything but look at the snow from a distance.;)

Kathi, I dread the thought of snow! We organized our travel to avoid Toronto in January, but now I suddenly thought here or Seattle may be messy! Once we get out of Seattle I think we are safe - a non-stop flight to FLL. :D

After my last post I went down in the basement and started fiddling around with my summer clothes. I'm afraid I set a terrible precedent on our last cruise - we took one suitcase between us, and now Pat thinks that is always going to be the way we travel. He'd better think again!

You must have an awful lot of planning to do for a WC! Do you make lists?

Kathi, I dread the thought of snow! We organized our travel to avoid Toronto in January, but now I suddenly thought here or Seattle may be messy! Once we get out of Seattle I think we are safe - a non-stop flight to FLL. :D

After my last post I went down in the basement and started fiddling around with my summer clothes. I'm afraid I set a terrible precedent on our last cruise - we took one suitcase between us, and now Pat thinks that is always going to be the way we travel. He'd better think again!

You must have an awful lot of planning to do for a WC! Do you make lists?

The only time I can go with one suitcase (for just myself) is when I am doing a cruise under two weeks. I can't imagine having only one for two people!!!

I do have lists but then I have always been a "list person" - I love crossing things off when they are done.:D I have started my packing list so I will know what is in each suitcase since this will be the first time I have bags being sent ahead. I am hoping to cram those two extra full since I know I will have a ton of things in the third case that are last minute "can't live without" or "just in case" items plus all the things that are not allowed in the FedEx bags. I don't really like packing but I despise unpacking.:mad: