Disappointment

bobby02

I just don't see what the issue is. They did not have passports. Passports are required. Who cares if they had military ID's or any other type of ID? It is of no consequence.

Don't know if the HAL rep was an employee, a contractor, or a part time employee. She did not offer any suggestions but really it is not rocket science. That is beside the point.

The tip off was when the cruise realized the night before that the passports were missing. That was the time for action. Why on earth would anyone expect that a military ID would be accepted when a passport was required?

This is look in the mirror for the author of their misfortune story. I feel sorry for them but that is as far as it goes.

I just don't see what the issue is. They did not have passports. Passports are required. Who cares if they had military ID's or any other type of ID? It is of no consequence.

I'm thinking this is IT in a nutshell. I believe OP was upset and venting when he posted here, and has perhaps calmed down and now knows that there is no one to blame but he and his wife (sorry, but true). Yes he has since come back but might be too embarrassed to post anything further. He knows he and his wife were not taking this cruise. It's a shame, all that money gone. Very sad. :(

You can see the last time someone visited the boards by clicking on their username. In this case, OP's info says:

Last Activity

Today 07:49 AM

Think that’s desktop only. Not on mobile.