Guess who’s back, back again? Live from B2B Epic 23 Dec to 6 Jan

smileygirl_68

It’s not GSC day without a pint of Fireball! Bottoms up!

3201787aa525c268d5d4d456bdece660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! Those memories of our magical adventure mean the world to me! Well, in a truly coincidental event, fireball has been consumed! Lovely Art ( asked him if it was short for Artemis, in the same way Val is short for Valkyrie !) has a bit of previous that allegedly makes said liqueur taste like ‘mom’s apple pie’. That concoction involved the fireball being ‘diluted’ with cider and I can assure any eager would-be sommeliers that it actually smells and tastes of death.

I reverted to Corona, after numerous vodka based delights, got suckered in to making a fake spa appointment and spent the morning giggling with assorted passengers. I re-met a lovely lady from ‘uddersfield (if you’re from that neck of the woods you’ll understand the spelling) and discussed hair do’s with a sweetheart from Atlanta.

Tonight is pre Christmas night out which will involve much magic and sparkle so I decided a pre snooze was required and headed back to my room. Left unsupervised I noticed some of my fellow passengers had magnetic whiteboards hung on their cabin doors. I fear I may have been predictable and some defacing may have occurred. I’ll spare you the details but you probably know me well enough by now to make some good guesses about what fine art was created...

Ha! Those memories of our magical adventure mean the world to me! Well, in a truly coincidental event, fireball has been consumed! Lovely Art ( asked him if it was short for Artemis, in the same way Val is short for Valkyrie !) has a bit of previous that allegedly makes said liqueur taste like ‘mom’s apple pie’. That concoction involved the fireball being ‘diluted’ with cider and I can assure any eager would-be sommeliers that it actually smells and tastes of death.

I reverted to Corona, after numerous vodka based delights, got suckered in to making a fake spa appointment and spent the morning giggling with assorted passengers. I re-met a lovely lady from ‘uddersfield (if you’re from that neck of the woods you’ll understand the spelling) and discussed hair do’s with a sweetheart from Atlanta.

Tonight is pre Christmas night out which will involve much magic and sparkle so I decided a pre snooze was required and headed back to my room. Left unsupervised I noticed some of my fellow passengers had magnetic whiteboards hung on their cabin doors. I fear I may have been predictable and some defacing may have occurred. I’ll spare you the details but you probably know me well enough by now to make some good guesses about what fine art was created...

Who did you use to get to the pot

Folks! Sorry I haven’t been posting, I missed a few days and never got round to providing the updates and just really couldn’t be bothered to carry on!!! So I’m not ill, injured, missing any tech items...just suffering from a bad bout of extreme laziness! I have had a ball, brilliant trip with fabulous people. Hilights include two bar crawls, the most recent taking place yesterday with some fellow cruise critic-ers. That was an immense day of booze and laughs and I highly recommend this pastime. It’s our last day today, GSC was cancelled so we’ve come back to Nassau where it’s a bit chilly to say the least.

So I’ll love you and leave you and maybe I’ll become a better cruise citizen as the cruise fam reunion is in July and will no doubt bring more crazy fun. In the meantime I’ll be giving Royal a go in April on the Oasis. And I’ll be doing a ‘side to side’ at Christmas (thank you Art for advising the correct terminology!) involving the Bliss and the Getaway.

Happy cruising y’all!!!

Folks! Sorry I haven’t been posting, I missed a few days and never got round to providing the updates and just really couldn’t be bothered to carry on!!! So I’m not ill, injured, missing any tech items...just suffering from a bad bout of extreme laziness! I have had a ball, brilliant trip with fabulous people. Hilights include two bar crawls, the most recent taking place yesterday with some fellow cruise critic-ers. That was an immense day of booze and laughs and I highly recommend this pastime. It’s our last day today, GSC was cancelled so we’ve come back to Nassau where it’s a bit chilly to say the least.

So I’ll love you and leave you and maybe I’ll become a better cruise citizen as the cruise fam reunion is in July and will no doubt bring more crazy fun. In the meantime I’ll be giving Royal a go in April on the Oasis. And I’ll be doing a ‘side to side’ at Christmas (thank you Art for advising the correct terminology!) involving the Bliss and the Getaway.

Happy cruising y’all!!!

I'm just happy tou are ok and having a blast. Glad you focused on the experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app