Maybe 10 year old coffee card- any good?

cruisin deb

i just booked a Princess cruise in February. I went to all my cruise cards and came across a coffee card and an ice cream card - they don't have date or ship on them so could be as old as 10 years- I have 5 unpunched crowns on the coffee card and three cherries on the ice cream card - does anyone know if I can still use either of these cards or both or neither??:cool:

Thanks for help

Your ice cream card became obsolete around 2009 as most ships had eliminated the non-complimentary hard-scoop ice cream from the stands by then. So ten years old is a good guesstimate. As indicated above you should be able to use the punches on the coffee card but the brewed coffee and premium teas will not be unlimited--they will cost you a punch as well.

If the design of your card is different from the current one, they will know it is not for the current voyage that can be used for complementary brewed coffee. You can still have it but for a punch as with specialty coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i just booked a Princess cruise in February. I went to all my cruise cards and came across a coffee card and an ice cream card - they don't have date or ship on them so could be as old as 10 years- I have 5 unpunched crowns on the coffee card and three cherries on the ice cream card - does anyone know if I can still use either of these cards or both or neither??:cool:

Thanks for help

Is your cruise on a Royal class ship that has gelato for sale? Take your obsolete ice cream card and have some fun with it.

Is your cruise on a Royal class ship that has gelato for sale? Take your obsolete ice cream card and have some fun with it.

Thanks everyone - that's great - 5 day cruise , 5 punches for coffee- perfect and I'll save that ice cream card for the Royal- probably in March - just to see what they say- probably have never seen this card before, could be fun!!

It's recently been reported (this month) that you can no longer use the coffee card for gelato. :(

It sort of devalues the older cards since many were obtained with the explicit reason of using them for gelato as well as coffee.

Thanks for help

Yes. Still good. Bring them.

Enjoy your cruise..