Milkshakes and non alcoholic drinks for kids

sweets2323

Very reasonable. I know Carnival is always evaluating and evolving. Let's hope for those that are looking for different packages Carnival goes that route eventually. If not, those that are looking for more choices switch to RC.
Little snippy of you to suggest people switch lines just because they are discussing something and not in lock step with Carnival. That's pretty ridiculous. You also assume that folks only sail one line and the one they are in full agreement with. This is the type of thing that drives me crazy with this site. You should be able to voice your thoughts about something on any forum without being told to switch if you dont like it. John Heald asks for differing opinions on things all of the time. Those that voice oppositon to the current offerings aren't told to switch lines. Get real. I happen to agree with cheers in its current form but think there should be additional choices. Gmab.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Little snippy of you to suggest people switch lines just because they are discussing something and not in lock step with Carnival. That's pretty ridiculous. You also assume that folks only sail one line and the one they are in full agreement with. This is the type of thing that drives me crazy with this site. You should be able to voice your thoughts about something on any forum without being told to switch if you dont like it. John Heald asks for differing opinions on things all of the time. Those that voice oppositon to the current offerings aren't told to switch lines. Get real. I happen to agree with cheers in its current form but think there should be additional choices. Gmab.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wasn't trying to be snippy. The more people that switch lines because of things they don't agree with regarding Carnival, the better chance that Carnival will listen to try and lure them back.

What differences are they're visually speaking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There isn’t I’ve ordered a virgin Miami Vice several times as I don’t drink much and it was visually the same as one my daughter got that wasn’t.

I don’t drink soda typically or drink alcohol much, but I’d consider a drink plan for 20 a day with bottled water, specialty coffee, and non alcoholic frozen drinks. I hope Carnival offers something similar soon.

There isn’t I’ve ordered a virgin Miami Vice several times as I don’t drink much and it was visually the same as one my daughter got that wasn’t.

I don’t drink soda typically or drink alcohol much, but I’d consider a drink plan for 20 a day with bottled water, specialty coffee, and non alcoholic frozen drinks. I hope Carnival offers something similar soon.

20 a day would cost close if not the same to 15 alcoholic beverages a day . Im not sure the cost for milkshakes or mocktails but for similar.

This comment was too funny

Honestly. Lol

Non alcoholic smoothies or milkshakes are 5 bucks

Yes, honestly. I meant it in the truest sense of the word. Like another poster in this thread, my husband ordered a smoothie for my child and was planning to pay for it. The bartender waved him off and put it on his CHEERS - we never asked, the bartender offered. My hubby was HONEST and they put it through on his card anyway. AND IT WAS NO BIG DEAL, as I said previously.

Boy, some people really get nasty when hiding behind their screens at home! These threads are sometimes amusing and sometimes frustrating. We're all here to learn and share - snide comments don't further the discussion, and instead just break it down. Many cruisers come here looking for answers - "what happened in your experience?" kind of thing. I was simply adding our experience to the discussion. Chill out, people.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Forums mobile app

Yes, honestly. I meant it in the truest sense of the word. Like another poster in this thread, my husband ordered a smoothie for my child and was planning to pay for it. The bartender waved him off and put it on his CHEERS - we never asked, the bartender offered. My hubby was HONEST and they put it through on his card anyway. AND IT WAS NO BIG DEAL, as I said previously.

Boy, some people really get nasty when hiding behind their screens at home! These threads are sometimes amusing and sometimes frustrating. We're all here to learn and share - snide comments don't further the discussion, and instead just break it down. Many cruisers come here looking for answers - "what happened in your experience?" kind of thing. I was simply adding our experience to the discussion. Chill out, people.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Forums mobile app

If you are honest about your intentions and offer to pay for something that isn’t included, then I don’t see how anyone could have a problem with that. I just find it ironic that it seems the same people who complain that everyone in a cabin has to buy cheers are the ones scamming on how to share it.

I doubt Carnival ever cancelled Cheers for someone passing a milkshake to their child. Carnival is making a lot of money off Cheers- $120 per cabin per day. So one or two milkshakes will not bother Carnival. I don't think may people who sail with children buy Cheers anyway so it is really a mute point.

Edited by Purvis1231
typo

I doubt Carnival ever cancelled Cheers for someone passing a milkshake to their child. Carnival is making a lot of money off Cheers- $120 per cabin per day. So one or two milkshakes will not bother Carnival. I don't think may people who sail with children buy Cheers anyway so it is really a mute point.

its possible no one has ever had it canceled for passing a milkshake but its my opinion that its things like this that made them force everyone in the cabin to purchase it. the 'one or two' milkshakes (or alcoholic beverages) would be shared a heck of a lot more if they didn't force everyone in the cabin to purchase it. If no one shared the

one or two milkshakes or shared anything they shouldn't, there would be no reason to make it for everyone in the cabin. people might say its just for profits but I bet only the people who will make it beneficial for both will not get it when they could get more profit if they let just one because there would be more 'just ones' to make up the difference and in my opinion make more profit. they lose that profit margin when everyone is sharing so they force everyone over 21 to get it in the cabin

20 a day would cost close if not the same to 15 alcoholic beverages a day . Im not sure the cost for milkshakes or mocktails but for similar.

I don’t think I’m following what you are saying bc $20 a day would only buy like 2 alcoholic frozen drinks not 15.

Maybe you misunderstood me? I would likely pay $20 a day for “unlimited” or 15 a day water, speciality coffee, and non alcoholic frozen drinks.

I don’t think I’m following what you are saying bc $20 a day would only buy like 2 alcoholic frozen drinks not 15.

Maybe you misunderstood me? I would likely pay $20 a day for “unlimited” or 15 a day water, speciality coffee, and non alcoholic frozen drinks.

I did misunderstand you. I thought you were saying 20 drinks, not $20 per day. I highly doubt they will make it for $20 per day. More like $30 or $40 at least.

Sorry that I misunderstood.

if its $50 per day for Cheers. it will be only slightly less for the exact same thing less the alcohol. I would guess $40 per day (plus gratuity)

I did misunderstand you. I thought you were saying 20 drinks, not $20 per day. I highly doubt they will make it for $20 per day. More like $30 or $40 at least.

Sorry that I misunderstood.

if its $50 per day for Cheers. it will be only slightly less for the exact same thing less the alcohol. I would guess $40 per day (plus gratuity)

I see. Wouldn’t the alcohol for 15 drinks cost more than 10 dollars?

I wouldn’t pay $40 a day, but maybe there are some that will.

Yes, Bottomless Bubbles does not cover these drinks. I stopped buying Bottomless Bubbles for my oldest daughter because she started getting more milkshakes, specialty coffees and non alcoholic fruity drinks. In reality though, she never spent more than $20 a day on these types of drinks and compared to what I spend on a cruise, this is minimal for her enjoyment of the cruise.

My family would jump on a package that included specialty coffees, virgin pina coladas and milkshakes for a reasonable price. Carnival does not seem to understand reasonable price often though.

Yes, Bottomless Bubbles does not cover these drinks. I stopped buying Bottomless Bubbles for my oldest daughter because she started getting more milkshakes, specialty coffees and non alcoholic fruity drinks. In reality though, she never spent more than $20 a day on these types of drinks and compared to what I spend on a cruise, this is minimal for her enjoyment of the cruise.

My family would jump on a package that included specialty coffees, virgin pina coladas and milkshakes for a reasonable price. Carnival does not seem to understand reasonable price often though.

Isn't reasonable in the eye's of the beholder? Personally, the charge for 12 bottle of water is more than reasonable when ordered from the FunShops. Also, Cheers, although quite the price tag, have many people that do feel it's very reasonable for all that it includes. Since you mentioned your daughter never spent more than $20 a day on the types of drinks many people feel should be included in a new package, I can pretty much guarantee you that you'd never find it reasonable to purchase since there's no doubt in my mind they would charge more that what your daughter would normally spend.