Child prices for ultimate ships tour

Brisbane41

Has anyone with children done the ultimate ships tour and know if Princess charges differently for children opposed to adults? The website version in Australia does not say. I have a 10 year old coming with me on a cruise next week and am thinking of putting his name down.

Has anyone with children done the ultimate ships tour and know if Princess charges differently for children opposed to adults? The website version in Australia does not say. I have a 10 year old coming with me on a cruise next week and am thinking of putting his name down.

As they limit the numbers, my guess (and it is only a guess) is that they’d charge the same.

That is if they don’t have an age limit.

I'm not sure, but I believe that 10 is too young to book the tour.

But, at any rate, the price would be the same, regardless of age, from my experience.

I think you better check for age restrictions. I don't believe they allow young children on these tours.

As they limit the numbers, my guess (and it is only a guess) is that they’d charge the same.

That is if they don’t have an age limit.

Check your child into the Kids Club because no children are allowed

Howard

I have taken the ultimate ship's tour on two occasions. I do not recall seeing or hearing of any prohibition on children. That doesn't mean they are allowed. No children were on the two tours I took. So few are allowed in the tour group that I would not be surprised to learn Princess will not select children in order to allow more adults to participate. I raised two children and I honestly think a child would be bored to death on the tour. I can't believe a child would be impressed by the amount of expensive stainless steel is in the galley, or the size of the sheet folding machine in the laundry. The medical center, cold storage spaces, anchor windlass area and print shop probably wouldn't interest a child either.