One Day Sale - GuarenteeIm

CruiseHealing

I didn't see any particular announcements about a one-day sale either - the prices look similar to the ones I saw over the weekend and last week, with that sale ending sometime soon, perhaps today? So maybe the OP just stumbled onto the last day of the on-going sale?

Ah, it is way more obvious on a mobile website than on desktop. Desktop has banner at top, but it has been there for a week with "Carnivalidays", so looked the same.

And pricing for stuff I had been looking at is pretty well the same as the few days before. maybe I will dig some more...

So here is a potentially stupid question - how come more deals appear if I remove my VIFP # from the filter?

Does that imply that by simply applying the VIFP# I'm already getting as good or better a deal?

Carnival changed up the way you see deals on their page a while ago I realized. I couldn't figure out how to get that page I screenshot above for the longest, and I hate that calendar view thing.

I screenshot the desktop version even though I'm using my cell. This is how I get to the page that shows all the current promos running like you see:

From the desktop main page, click on plan, then scroll over and click on vifp member offers. Once that screen pops up, you'll see this one below. Then click on cruise deals. All the current promos pop up. Doesn't matter if you're logged in or not.

Any special offers just under your specific vifp, they will show as soon as you click vifp member offers but you DO need to be logged in to see those. Hope this helps.

8e1fd7c1d95648f22ebe1aa5339f3b97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Carnival changed up the way you see deals on their page a while ago I realized. I couldn't figure out how to get that page I screenshot above for the longest, and I hate that calendar view thing.

I screenshot the desktop version even though I'm using my cell. This is how I get to the page that shows all the current promos running like you see:

From the desktop main page, click on plan, then scroll over and click on vifp member offers. Once that screen pops up, you'll see this one below. Then click on cruise deals. All the current promos pop up. Doesn't matter if you're logged in or not.

Any special offers just under your specific vifp, they will show as soon as you click vifp member offers but you DO need to be logged in to see those. Hope this helps.

8e1fd7c1d95648f22ebe1aa5339f3b97.jpg

O.K, I think I followed all the directions but I might have done a triple sow_cow instead of quad before pushing the VIFP button.:):):)

I think your window to edit has expired, so you probably need to contact a Mod and ask them to edit your post. Or hit "Report Post" on your own post and explain what needs to change and why.

I'm on my phone, I don't see a report field

Just checked my cruise that I have booked in April. I could save $140 off of my booking price but my PVP just told me I would lose my $200 credit I have from rebooking my cancelled Fascination cruise. At booking I was told this $200 was a separate credit and would transfer to new bookings. Oh well! Good find for you and hopefully some other will save some money!

Just checked my cruise that I have booked in April. I could save $140 off of my booking price but my PVP just told me I would lose my $200 credit I have from rebooking my cancelled Fascination cruise. At booking I was told this $200 was a separate credit and would transfer to new bookings. Oh well! Good find for you and hopefully some other will save some money!
I don't understand that advice. That credit shouldn't have anything to do with you changing rates. I would ask my pvp to explain that one.

I've changed rates before and kept credits from a previously cancelled cruise.

Glad I saw this. 5 day elation in Feb upgraded to suite from ocean view for 3 of us for $260 more total than what we had paid. It was actually cheaper than balcony. The wife and kid will be happy

I booked an Elation cruise for this coming March. We were going to get a balcony no matter what, but I thought the price of $614 pp was too high. I noticed Cabins were slow movers, so I waited and looked every morning to see when they would have their "One Day Sale", and today was the day. Booked a guarantee balcony cabin for $384 pp., a total savings of $460!

I booked an Elation cruise for this coming March. We were going to get a balcony no matter what, but I thought the price of $614 pp was too high. I noticed Cabins were slow movers, so I waited and looked every morning to see when they would have their "One Day Sale", and today was the day. Booked a guarantee balcony cabin for $384 pp., a total savings of $460!

Good lawd, what a deal!!!