Grand Suite on the Allure

We are going to book a B2B on the Allure in October, in a Grand Suite. This will be our first suite experience. Is their any prime suites we should be looking for any any we should avoid? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I had 7254. Not sure it is possible to beat that location.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We were on Oasis (similar configuration) a couple years ago. DH and I were in 12254 and loved it...midship and quiet. Our DD and her then fiancé were in 6660 (also midship). I was afraid that being closer to the Boardwalk it would be noisy, but they said they didn’t have any trouble...plus they were closer to all of the activity. IMHO, when it comes to a GS on Allure or Oasis I don’t think there is one that should be avoided.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are going to book a B2B on the Allure in October, in a Grand Suite. This will be our first suite experience. Is their any prime suites we should be looking for any any we should avoid? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd stay away from those on deck 14 (pool noise) and those on deck 7 (aft passage between the elevator lobbies blocked), but that's about it.

I’d stay away from decks 12 and 14 that are located under the pool area. These cabins hear the noise from the very loud music by the pool during the day and ver loud noises from the towel carts being moved very early in the morning.

Happy cruising, you luckies getting to on a B2B in a GS!!!!:)

I do not know which weeks you are sailing. Hopefully one week is 10-21-2018. We just booked a L2 Crown Loft for that week. Total price was $4070. Also included were free gratuities and $200 OBC. Grand Suites were priced around $3130 for 2 cruisers.

I do not know which weeks you are sailing. Hopefully one week is 10-21-2018. We just booked a L2 Crown Loft for that week. Total price was $4070. Also included were free gratuities and $200 OBC. Grand Suites were priced around $3130 for 2 cruisers.

10/21 and 10/28. For the first week it was $3138 and the second week was $3681. Both included free gratuities, $200 obc from RCL and $295 obc from TA.

We have stayed in the 9th 10 and 11th floor Grand suites on Allure...never had any noise issues! but I always choose the Starboard side as Allure/Oasis usually ports on that side and you get a lovely view coming and going on Port days. More things to see and great pictures too!! =)

Those are great prices. I believe all of the Grand Suites are numbered X254, X260, X654, and X660, where "X" is the deck number. (other than deck 14 which only has 2). They are located in the same place on each deck (deck 6 to 14), so the deck location is moot. I agree with the other posters to avoid deck 14 (possible pool deck noise) and deck 7. Other than that, there is very little difference.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc