RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

just got off the Freedom and surprise that most of the perks went away. You et specialty coffe only at the specialties restaurants. No priority boarding or debarkation. In othe words you really get othing except washing clothe and folding and one free picture. How is cup of coffe doing any damage to RCL revenue? Johnny Rockets all you get is buy one milkshake and get on free lol. Not much to keep me with RCL. Sad! :')

Was there a list of perks on a sheet of paper printed out by the concierge waiting for you in your cabin when you checked in that are loaded onto your sea pass?

The coffee shop next to cafe promenade, I don't think is Starbucks right now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

It was when I was on it.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1688/05

deck plans...drop down window to check deck five. It's just below the photo studio.

Also last year at the Radiance we didn't see at the list buy one get one drink . At the Allure couple weeks ago it was on list .

We were on Allure September 2015 Starbucks on Royal promenade charged me.

Harmony's Starbucks on the Boardwalk charged me June and September 2016.

Also last year at the Radiance we didn't see at the list buy one get one drink . At the Allure couple weeks ago it was on list .

I saw the buy one/get one wine as a perk listed on Oasis, Brilliance, Jewel, and MJ during the last six weeks. All the perks as normal were listed on the concierge letter.

Very strange indeed.

I saw the buy one/get one wine as a perk listed on Oasis, Brilliance, Jewel, and MJ during the last six weeks. All the perks as normal were listed on the concierge letter.

Very strange indeed.

We know each ship runs differently according to the hotel director. Next time will look the list more closely. I can't image they forgot to put on the

list.

We know each ship runs differently according to the hotel director. Next time will look the list more closely. I can't image they forgot to put on the

list.

Simple for next time...just have the waiter/bartender run the card to be sure it is on there. Sounds like the printing is indeed inconsistent on some of the ships you have been on? I have only used that perk a few times, but never had a problem with it.

Simple for next time...just have the waiter/bartender run the card to be sure it is on there. Sounds like the printing is indeed inconsistent on some of the ships you have been on? I have only used that perk a few times, but never had a problem with it.
We will . And the specialty coffee didn't run the card only look.

We will . And the specialty coffee didn't run the card only look.

Again, really weird about the specialty coffee on your card. Never saw that on any of the ships. :confused:

For breakfast on MJ (no CL/DL on that one) you could order specialty coffees for no charge in the D/D+/Pinnacle section for breakfast in the MDR at no charge.

I did order a Latte at their specialty coffee set up near the shops. I got charged.

Again, really weird about the specialty coffee on your card. Never saw that on any of the ships. :confused:

For breakfast on MJ (no CL/DL on that one) you could order specialty coffees for no charge in the D/D+/Pinnacle section for breakfast in the MDR at no charge.

I did order a Latte at their specialty coffee set up near the shops. I got charged.

PC and suites could get espresso drinks at MJ Compass Deli in the mornings.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Maybe he is thinking of the Drinks Package and not D or D+ perks.

Maybe he is thinking of the Drinks Package and not D or D+ perks.

Have never done the drinks package. Wouldn't know what is on those...specialty coffee included?

We don't drink sodas or "froo-froo" drinks...so never needed to check them out. ;)