Lamb Chops in Dawn MDR Boston to Bermuda

CTGen04

Hi all -- my family of 4 will be on the Dawn Boston to Bermuda in May. Our last cruise was the 10 day Caribbean on the Gem out of NYC, where we had the most amazing lamb chops in the MDR -- my husband swears it was rack of lamb. We wound up ordering seconds of the lamb rather than dessert. I've tried to recreate it at home, with mixed results. Anyone who has been on the Dawn recently -- do you know what night lamb chops are featured in MDR? We have 3 night SDP and will be making reservations soon; don't want to miss lamb chops in MDR. Thank you so much for your help!

Hi all -- my family of 4 will be on the Dawn Boston to Bermuda in May. Our last cruise was the 10 day Caribbean on the Gem out of NYC, where we had the most amazing lamb chops in the MDR -- my husband swears it was rack of lamb. We wound up ordering seconds of the lamb rather than dessert. I've tried to recreate it at home, with mixed results. Anyone who has been on the Dawn recently -- do you know what night lamb chops are featured in MDR? We have 3 night SDP and will be making reservations soon; don't want to miss lamb chops in MDR. Thank you so much for your help!

NCL uses 14 different MDR menus that they rotate through. There is no set day when a menu will be presented. The menus are regional, so will be slightly different in the Caribbean vs. Alaska vs. Europe vs. Asia.

It wasn't lamb chops, but my husband had a nice roast lamb for lunch in the main dining room when we were on Dawn in November 2017. Since the lunch menu doesn't change, this would be available every day. Lamb was also available several nights in the MDR.

Really enjoy the rack of lamb in the Le Bistro. Actually just lamb chops but oh so good.

With latest fleet wide menu changes, no longer on Le Bistro’s menu sorry to say! And Dawn implemented the changes early. Replaced if I recall right with leg of lamb.

Sent from my iPad using Forums