Carnival Sunshine 6-Day and 8-Day Fun Times, Kids Schedules and Menus

VLZT

Hi Everyone -

We love to research before any of our vacations but had difficulty finding up-to date Sunshine Fun Times, Menus and Kids Camp Schedules prior to our back-to-back December cruises.

So...we decided to collect what we could from the ship and upload it to our personal website for future cruisers. We've also have created a couple of videos. (Tips/Food etc.) Hope to make more as time permits. http://thejellybeans.net/

Happy Cruising!

-V

Wow! So helpful and laid out in such a user-friendly way. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! I know a lot of people will be extremely grateful to you for this :D

Happy to help! :)

-V

• 2 weeks later...

This is fantastic! I bookmarked your site and I've watched the videos a couple times and love your tips!

I'm wondering, do you know if Ellie the Towel Elephant makes appearances on the Sunshine and if so do you know where/when? We saw pictures up in the gallery on our Carnival Victory cruise but never saw her walking around. We're hopeful that we can find her on our upcoming Sunshine cruise.

Hi! Happy to learn the videos and info are helpful! We have more Sunshine specific videos coming in the next few weeks. (General and Kid specific Sunshine tips)

Ellie was on both of our December cruises. Much like you - we saw photos of her in the Pixels gallery on our first cruise. So - on the second cruise we specifically asked the Pixels staff and they told us the day and time. I recall it being in the evening towards the second half of the 8 day cruise. The photo didn't turn out well so I don't have the exact date. When we took the photo she was on deck 4 near the atrium staircase forward.

Fantastic! Thank you very much! We can't wait to get out of snowy Western New York and begin our Sunshine cruise next weekend!

Hi! Happy to learn the videos and info are helpful! We have more Sunshine specific videos coming in the next few weeks. (General and Kid specific Sunshine tips)

Ellie was on both of our December cruises. Much like you - we saw photos of her in the Pixels gallery on our first cruise. So - on the second cruise we specifically asked the Pixels staff and they told us the day and time. I recall it being in the evening towards the second half of the 8 day cruise. The photo didn't turn out well so I don't have the exact date. When we took the photo she was on deck 4 near the atrium staircase forward.

Hi Everyone -

We love to research before any of our vacations but had difficulty finding up-to date Sunshine Fun Times, Menus and Kids Camp Schedules prior to our back-to-back December cruises.

So...we decided to collect what we could from the ship and upload it to our personal website for future cruisers. We've also have created a couple of videos. (Tips/Food etc.) Hope to make more as time permits. http://thejellybeans.net/

Happy Cruising!

-V

Wow thank you very much!! Love cruisecritic!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone -

Happy Cruising!

-V

Nice find. Thanks for all the work. Two weeks away!

Hi Everyone -

Happy Cruising!

-V

Your Youtube videos are fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work.