Pic of the reusable Tumbler with soda package?

palaemon

It's probably different and even if it wasn't, the old cup would not work the Freestyle machines.

Yeah - I'm sure it wouldn't work, but that won't be an issue anyway since apparently the Liberty doesn't even have a freestyle :rolleyes: - I'm still wanting to see what it looks like.

Are you really deciding to by a package depending on how the cup looks?

When I saw the cup I have now - back in 2015 - it tipped the scales. So maybe. Obviously I wouldn’t, if I wasn’t already considering it.

Though this question seem unnecessary. :')

I have a very large collection of them cluttering a top shelf in a kitchen cabinet that I need to get rid of and just can't bring myself to do it. They usually have two or three to choose from on each cruise. The very first one we got years ago is still the best and they changed the design the next year. It was slim and held less but fit better in the cup holder in the car. I used to take a cup of coffee in it to work every day. Still love that one. It didn't get sent to the top shelf with the rest of them and still gets used occasionally.

9825ee836b0a341f13f608345292ba6d.jpg like it was stated above, they can give you different cups even in the same cruise. We got this pair in June 2017 on Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These are exactly like the ones we got on Harmony March 2017...We actually got several (we had 4 Boardwalk cabins that came with the Eat, Drink, Play perk) because they didn't work..or only worked a couple of times..Most of us hated actually carrying these huge cups around.

Do you only get these with the soda package or do you also get them with the other drink packages since soda is included in them as well?

All of the unimited beverage packages include the soda cup.

I was able to use my never-opened cup from last September during my January cruise on Anthem. I know that question has come up before and might be helpful to some. The chip in the bottom times from activation. I had the deluxe package on the first cruise and I'm not a soda drinker so never opened it. I figured I would give it a try on the second cruise. I only used it a few times because I didn't want to carry it around, but it worked no problem.

These are exactly like the ones we got on Harmony March 2017...We actually got several (we had 4 Boardwalk cabins that came with the Eat, Drink, Play perk) because they didn't work..or only worked a couple of times..Most of us hated actually carrying these huge cups around.

We never had an issue with them not working. We only used the cups at night when we were getting room service. If I wanted a soda during the day I just stopped at a bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums