Crown & Anchor Coupons Plus Stockholder Credit

marko711

I just sent in the necessary paperwork for the stockholder credit. How do they inform us that it has been credited to my account? Do they send a notice? Can I call RCCL and see if I have been credited? Thanks.

Legend of the Seas 02/04/06

Noni, if you booked with a TA they should be able to tell you if the credit is showing. I always ask mine and she looks it up for me and verifies that it is there. If you booked directly with RCL, I would imagine they would have the info, too, so you would have to call them.

I just sent in the necessary paperwork for the stockholder credit. How do they inform us that it has been credited to my account? Do they send a notice? Can I call RCCL and see if I have been credited? Thanks.

Legend of the Seas 02/04/06

They send you a confirmation if you send in the paperwork via email and ask for confirmation. All other ways of sending will result in no confirmation even if asked for in my experience, while via email I always get the confirmation immediately and to print it out to take it along just incase it won´t show up once onboard (though it was always fine so far).

Once onboard it can take up to two days into the cruise until it shows up on your account, so don´t get nervous until day three.

Many thanks to all who contributed to this info. I bought RCL right after 9/11 and, needless to say,it's done quite well but this is a benefit that I didn't know about but will sure use on our upcoming 1/15/06 cruise on Explorer of the Seas and on Constellation next August.

Constellation-9/05

Island Princess-1/05

Constellation-10/04

Sun Princess-2/04

Mercury-10/03

Golden Princess-2/03

Constellation-10/02

Carnival Triumph-6/02

Summit-1/02

Summit-10/01

+15

Everytime I went, it was packed and then I forgot. How much $ did I loose? I will track down my latest C&A mag that I received before the holidays. Anyone know the coupon amount(if there was one) for a 7-day day Europe? Also, the site says you can call the C&A number for special balcony rates. What kind of discount is there? The 7-day Voyager Europe is a little pricey and of course have to do it over kids summer vacation. Thanks.

Everytime I went, it was packed and then I forgot. How much $ did I loose? I will track down my latest C&A mag that I received before the holidays. Anyone know the coupon amount(if there was one) for a 7-day day Europe? Also, the site says you can call the C&A number for special balcony rates. What kind of discount is there? The 7-day Voyager Europe is a little pricey and of course have to do it over kids summer vacation. Thanks.
Why didn't you make an appointment?

Just found out about this site from the couple with whom we're cruising on the 15th and am "cruising" around the site to see what other great info is available from other cruisers. Is there a list of who is signed up for Roll Call and how do I find it?

Marge

Archived