$89/ 18 drink coupons are back!

scottygirl

$4.94/drink. Not really that great. We already get 12 drink vouchers per person + unlimited meal time drinks on our booking anyway so I don't see myself consuming and additional 18 drinks on a 7 day cruise when we are only at sea for 2 of those days and in port for 4 days. However, if you are slinging them back then it might be worth it!

There was a small window today in which they were available. I was able to add them for a few of my clients. They did not show up on the guest site. I was logged in as a TA and stumbled across them. I was able to add them for a few clients of mine. People that called after that 2:45 email were told "no" but they are still on the TA site and able to be added at the moment. Now, I am not sure if they are going to go back and cancel out all of these that aren't part of the "special group"....

Thanks so much for pointing this out! I just called and added the 18 drink vouchers to our seaside sailing departing this Saturday 2/10. At first the agent said they no longer offer them.... I asked if she would mind pulling up my reservation and checking as I heard that someone was abe to purchase them today for an upcoming seaside cruise. She was surprised to see they were available and thanked me for informing her ;)

Ben

I'm calling tomorrow....I'm on the same sailing.

I just called MSC and purchased the 18 drink coupons for $89. They do not show up online but they are available for purchase at least for my Mar 3, 2018 sailing on the Seaside. :D:cool:

538ADHOC - 18 DRINKS OF YOUR CHOICE THAT YOU CAN CONSUME IN BARS ANDRESTAURANTS. INCLUDED DRINKS: CALL-BRAND SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, COCKTAILS WITH THEPRICE UP TO 8$, WINES BY THE GLASS WITH THE PRICE UP TO 7.5$, DRAUGHT BEER, BOTTLEDAND CANNED BEER WITH THE PRICE UP TO 5$, ENERGY DRINKS AND COOLERS, CANNEDSODAS, FRUIT JUICES, PREMIUM MINERAL WATER, COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE BASED DRINKS,TAKEAWAY ICE CREAM IN A CONE OR CUP.Notes: Please note that all your pre-paid beverage vouchers will be delivered to your cabin.

Is beer less than 5 bucks on the Seaside??🍺🍺

Thanks so much for pointing this out! I just called and added the 18 drink vouchers to our seaside sailing departing this Saturday 2/10. At first the agent said they no longer offer them.... I asked if she would mind pulling up my reservation and checking as I heard that someone was abe to purchase them today for an upcoming seaside cruise. She was surprised to see they were available and thanked me for informing her ;)

I am also on your sailing and was told NO yesterday! By any chance did you get thee Rep's name you spoke to?

Thanks,

Carol

Many people on our 1/20 sailing had bought the 18 vouchers and they never appeared in their cabin. Day 5 of the cruise they still didn't have them. Were told they had been discontinued, and even having a confirmation it wasn't honored. Just beware that you may not receive them.

Safe sailing

I am also on your sailing and was told NO yesterday! By any chance did you get thee Rep's name you spoke to?

Thanks,

Carol

I'm sorry, I do not recall the rep's name. It does not show up in my purchased items, so who knows if I'll actually get them!

Many people on our 1/20 sailing had bought the 18 vouchers and they never appeared in their cabin. Day 5 of the cruise they still didn't have them. Were told they had been discontinued, and even having a confirmation it wasn't honored. Just beware that you may not receive them.

Safe sailing

That is exactly what the rep told me today. That the 18 voucher package would probably be refunded and they wouldn't get them.

Are these available on the Divina? We will be traveling for the first time on MSC on the Feb 25th sailing and was hoping to be able to get these after reading about them tried asking our TA about them but he got them all messed up with me asking him about them I believe and instead started telling me I had to go to Fantastica in order to get them.

Safe sailing

That’s yucky :(. I did like the voucher system even if they were the size of postage stamps. Made me feel accomplished when I found them each morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Safe sailing

Curious how all those who stated here that they purchased the 18 vouchers faired? I heard they didn't get them and their accounts were credited.

I just called MSC and purchased the 18 drink coupons for $89. They do not show up online but they are available for purchase at least for my Mar 3, 2018 sailing on the Seaside. :D:cool:

538ADHOC - 18 DRINKS OF YOUR CHOICE THAT YOU CAN CONSUME IN BARS ANDRESTAURANTS. INCLUDED DRINKS: CALL-BRAND SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, COCKTAILS WITH THEPRICE UP TO 8$, WINES BY THE GLASS WITH THE PRICE UP TO 7.5$, DRAUGHT BEER, BOTTLEDAND CANNED BEER WITH THE PRICE UP TO 5$, ENERGY DRINKS AND COOLERS, CANNEDSODAS, FRUIT JUICES, PREMIUM MINERAL WATER, COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE BASED DRINKS,TAKEAWAY ICE CREAM IN A CONE OR CUP.Notes: Please note that all your pre-paid beverage vouchers will be delivered to your cabin.

The package is not back. I'm a travel agent and MSC Reps said they no longer exist. There were certain sailings that had not been removed in but that is now corrected. No 18 drink package.

omg hard to get truthful answers . everyone gets a different response . i wonder if you can get them on board on the march 24 th cruise

I'm a travel agent, that package is cancelled. MSC said one or two were on certain sailings by mistake, but that is now corrected. No package.

The package is not back. I'm a travel agent and MSC Reps said they no longer exist. There were certain sailings that had not been removed in but that is now corrected. No 18 drink package.

It was back for a day and I got lucky. I was responding to someone who asked if we received the coupons and whether they worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums