Peanut Butter M&M's?

Hammergirl

Anyone know if there are peanut butter m&m's in the Haven at all on the Breakaway? I have seen peanut, but not peanut butter. On the same note, we are about 30 some days from sailing and I have not gotten a list of things I can request from the butler. Does anyone have one I could take a look at? I just want to know what my options are before I leave.

Thanks!

Kristine

Anyone know if there are peanut butter m&m's in the Haven at all on the Breakaway? I have seen peanut, but not peanut butter. On the same note, we are about 30 some days from sailing and I have not gotten a list of things I can request from the butler. Does anyone have one I could take a look at? I just want to know what my options are before I leave.

Thanks!

Kristine

Have not seen or heard of peanut butter M&Ms on NCL.

Thanks!

Kristine

We have only seen peanut M&Ms in the Havens. When requested, that is what our butler supplies.

Pre-concierge letters and luggage tags usually come exactly 50 days before departure by snail mail.

We have only seen peanut M&Ms in the Havens. When requested, that is what our butler supplies.

Pre-concierge letters and luggage tags usually come exactly 50 days before departure by snail mail.

Thanks. We got our luggage tags and a generic letter, but no concierge letter. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a cut and paste from an email I received. Please note, the staff was close to being brain-dead. The email says Dawn, I was on the Breakaway-

Below are some of the complimentary amenities that will be made available to you, our valued Haven & Suites guests. We have several options and it would be my pleasure to assist you with pre arranging everything for your upcoming sailing onboard the Norwegian Dawn on 12/13/2017. Please select your preferences from the menu below.

In addition to the luxurious feather pillows in your suite, you can also select from the following pillow options:

Pillow Options Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard Climarelle - body temperature regulating Ultra Foam - deluxe memory Reading Wedge Hypo-Allergenic

Coffee Regular Decaffeinated

Tea Jasmine Green Chamomile Citron English Breakfast

Extra Towels Washcloths Hand Bath

7665 Corporate Center Dr., | Miami, Florida 33126 | Tel.: 305.436.4000 | Fax 305.436.4120 | ncl.com

Also, please advise me of any additional interest in our Mandara Spa Services, Art Gallery, or Specialty Dining. It would be my pleasure to make these arrangements for your upcoming sailing. Please advise me of your estimated time of arrival to the port on the day of embarkation so that I may advise the shipboard team. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to contact us at NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Regards,

Jackie Randazzo

Concierge Desk Coordinator

I'm leaving soon also and I got a very generic Haven welcome letter. I called with a few special requests, like time for dinner that I couldn't book online.......there is space, as there always is, they just only book so many online reservations. I was told I couldn't book that time. So I ask, "Are you able to take special requests because if you can book what I can book myself online this won't be helpful". She said all she has access for me is the regular online reservations. Then I requested a booth for my dinner reservations which I've been able to do in the past ahead with the Haven concierge.......nope, she can't do that either.

Basically all she could do for me was what I could do for myself online. She isn't associated with any one ship, very, very limited capabilities there. I'd be certain she'd have absolutely no idea what M&M's are even available on the ships.

Here is a cut and paste from an email I received. Please note, the staff was close to being brain-dead. The email says Dawn, I was on the Breakaway-

Below are some of the complimentary amenities that will be made available to you, our valued Haven & Suites guests. We have several options and it would be my pleasure to assist you with pre arranging everything for your upcoming sailing onboard the Norwegian Dawn on 12/13/2017. Please select your preferences from the menu below.

In addition to the luxurious feather pillows in your suite, you can also select from the following pillow options:

Pillow Options Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard Climarelle - body temperature regulating Ultra Foam - deluxe memory Reading Wedge Hypo-Allergenic

Coffee Regular Decaffeinated

Tea Jasmine Green Chamomile Citron English Breakfast

Extra Towels Washcloths Hand Bath

7665 Corporate Center Dr., | Miami, Florida 33126 | Tel.: 305.436.4000 | Fax 305.436.4120 | ncl.com

Also, please advise me of any additional interest in our Mandara Spa Services, Art Gallery, or Specialty Dining. It would be my pleasure to make these arrangements for your upcoming sailing. Please advise me of your estimated time of arrival to the port on the day of embarkation so that I may advise the shipboard team. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to contact us at NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Regards,

Jackie Randazzo

Concierge Desk Coordinator

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums