Any .Crown and Anchor Coupons for Platinum Anymore?

Heatherco

Havent sailed Royal in the last few years, but will be on the Freedom soon and remember the crown and anchor booklets with coupons in them. Do they still have them? Are they now on Seapass...think that is what I heard?

Do they include any drinks?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
There are coupons for every C&A level, and they are all loaded on the SeaPass card now.

Similar to this: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50334250&postcount=23

Internet is 15% off a package purchased onboard.

So when it says "Buy one beer, wine, soda - get one free" - that is just a one time thing. It isn't going to happen every time I purchase, right? So every time my husband buys a beer, I don't get one free :):)

So when it says "Buy one beer, wine, soda - get one free" - that is just a one time thing. It isn't going to happen every time I purchase, right? So every time my husband buys a beer, I don't get one free :):)

Darn!! LOL :')

You really thought that Royal Caribbean was giving Platinum level cruisers half price drinks on every purchase?

My daughter is platinum. Most of the offers don't amount to much but we find that it helps to point out the offer to redeem a coupon. It doesn't necessarily happen automatically.

One tip is to carry around the letter they leave in your cabin listing Platinum offers. Then tick them off as you use them.

Yes. Depending on your level there is typically, a one free glass of wine as well.

Havent sailed Royal in the last few years, but will be on the Freedom soon and remember the crown and anchor booklets with coupons in them. Do they still have them? Are they now on Seapass...think that is what I heard?

Do they include any drinks?

Thanks!

Royal no longer uses physical coupons. Depending on your level you get different things ranging from some free or discounted internet, a specialty coffee and some wine. I am a Diamond Plus but from the time I was Diamond, I also got 3 free drinks at almost all the bars during cocktail time. It doesn't include the type of scotch that I usually drink but I have found something else that I like. Usually, I have only 1 of my 3 and whoever I'm traveling with or have made friends with benefits from my others.

Patti

Actually 2x if your husband is the same C&A level!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Half price drinks.... just like a WOW sale....second passenger 50% off (buy one, get one half off).

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

Of course there are unlimited two for one drinks. First drink is only $26.95 plus gratuity. Next month it will be unlimited half-priced drinks, $13.50 plus gratuities. :D