Price Alert Websites

iamchrisstone

On my last cruise I signed up for several price alert websites. I ended up with an extra $460 OBC because I was calling in constantly - basically everytime I got an alert about a price drop.

I don't recall any of the websites because I didn't save them. Could you awesome people help me out with providing a list of websites that text/email you when there is a price drop on a Carnival cruise?

Thanks!

On my last cruise I signed up for several price alert websites. I ended up with an extra $460 OBC because I was calling in constantly - basically everytime I got an alert about a price drop.

I don't recall any of the websites because I didn't save them. Could you awesome people help me out with providing a list of websites that text/email you when there is a price drop on a Carnival cruise?

Thanks!

I am fairly new here on the boards, but I believe that we are not allowed to state specific websites/places here.

I personally use an app on my iPhone. You can plug in your cruise, join the roll call, read tips and reviews of the ship, and there is a price alert section.

Thanks!

WAIT, I though Carnival always adjusted your balance based on the current price, meaning if the price goes down before you sale, your balance will be credited?

WAIT, I though Carnival always adjusted your balance based on the current price, meaning if the price goes down before you sale, your balance will be credited?

No, it falls on you to check for price drops. Carnival isn't going to watch everyone's booking then automatically apply price drops for them.

Unless you booked the lowest category on the lowest deck and only 2 persons with no special VIFP offers, none of these price checker websites are going to help ... your best way to check for price drops is by doing a mock booking ...

• 6 months later...