“LIVE” from the Allure of the Seas - 2/25

niksmom630

Beautiful photos to go along with a fantastic review! We’re cruising on May 6th in a GS. We’ll be in Coastal Kitchen most evenings but if you went to the Samba Grill, how was it, thinking about making a reservation. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the review. We board in 15 days and I can't wait. One question, do they have Luggage Valet? It makes it easier than having to take your own luggage. Enjoy your last day

Thank you for the review. We board in 15 days and I can't wait. One question, do they have Luggage Valet? It makes it easier than having to take your own luggage. Enjoy your last day

Yes, they have luggage valet. We can’t use it because our flight is too early

Beautiful photos to go along with a fantastic review! We’re cruising on May 6th in a GS. We’ll be in Coastal Kitchen most evenings but if you went to the Samba Grill, how was it, thinking about making a reservation. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did not....

But, My BIL and SIL, as well as our friends dined there, and they all enjoyed it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7:45 am....just glanced down in the solarium, (now 8:45).... only a handful of chairs still available [emoji54]

Yep, 7am seems to be the magic number when you can still get a good choice of chairs.

Our lifeguard is back today....

1dd809772372528482d1845dcb5374ab.jpg

I’m glad that RCI added lifeguards, but I sure hope that it doesn’t give parents a false sense of security and a reason to not be as vigilant keeping an eye on their kids in the pools.

We’ve stayed here a few times....some stays have been better than others, but we really like the location , and property...

We’ve stayed on the 10th, 12th, and 14th floor.... not sure exactly where the view will begin to be obstructed, but you will be safe above the 10th floor for sure

Thank you for your reply. Been wanting to try this hotel for awhile. Also like the location as I want to do the water taxis.

We’re going to Hilton marina first time as well before our 2 nd Allure Cruise in May. I booked over the phone so can I still pick our room at hotel? Reserved a inter coastal view and heard there are newly remodeled areas then others. Want the best room possible! Have fun on your cruise and happy birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[quote name=thtalks;55442326 but if you went to the Samba Grill' date=' how was it, thinking about making a reservation. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums[/quote]

Me, too! Hardly ever read anything about Samba.

Have you found any small wonders yet? 3D views inside each one. Some look like binoculars, some like cannons standing up. 20 in all over the ship.

You can get the full list from Guest Services, Im sad that these are not offered on Harmony [emoji26]

You can get the full list from Guest Services, Im sad that these are not offered on Harmony [emoji26]

Wow!! This sounds so Cool! Does anyone know if this is true for Allure?

I don’t recall this security process the last time we were in Cozumel.... maybe it’s new, but plan on some snaky lines and extra time to get back on board....this is a full “airport” security like setup.

73cc540e51f7e1b3c6ca4d334f6b4733.jpg

b5d43a95a3e7bd35cfa92ddfa67f3f37.jpg

We were in Cozumel a couple of weeks ago. Had nothing like this. We had to show our seapass card to get access to the port area itself (i.e. right after we got out of the taxi), and then again as we moved from the shopping area to the pier itself. We had our passports in hand but never had to show them to anyone. No lines at all. No metal detectors on the pier. We ran our bags through X-ray on the ship.

This must be related to the recent ferry issues.