Ultimate Soda and More

qm2lover

Please, can anyone tell me how much this costs on the ship in $.

Does the cost vary by cruise or by ship?

To pre buy in UK the cost is £84.56

The service charge. How much is it in $ for a 14 night cruise?

(Do they charge for 14 or 13?, I believe it is $13.50)

Many thanks

Deciding if I want to get unlimited soda card for grandkids in a couple of months. I don't want them to be able to get unlimited soda all day, just assessing if it is cheaper to buy the card or buy each drink individually. If anyone can post the price of a soda and the mocktail or smoothie menu, I would truly appreciate it. TIA!

Deciding if I want to get unlimited soda card for grandkids in a couple of months. I don't want them to be able to get unlimited soda all day, just assessing if it is cheaper to buy the card or buy each drink individually. If anyone can post the price of a soda and the mocktail or smoothie menu, I would truly appreciate it. TIA!

Soda and more package covers only sodas from the "gun" that the bartenders have. I don't know what that costs. A can of soda on board is $2 + gratuity, a mocktail is about $4.50 + gratuity. You are also able to carry on as much soda as you wish.

I think the Soda and More package is one of the best deals on the ship - if you drink mocktails. For just the soda it's not a good value for me. If I want soda I can just take as much as I like of the kind I like. It's a small hassle to take it aboard but the soda from a can is generally better than from the gun and one can also take the type of soda desired rather than being stuck with what Princess offers.

I think the Soda and More package is one of the best deals on the ship - if you drink mocktails. For just the soda it's not a good value for me. If I want soda I can just take as much as I like of the kind I like. It's a small hassle to take it aboard but the soda from a can is generally better than from the gun and one can also take the type of soda desired rather than being stuck with what Princess offers.

Hi

Have just booked Vancouver - Panama Canal - Fort Lauderdale 22 day cruise.:D I am used to the premium non alcoholic package on Celebrity.

Does the Soda and more package include any of the following: (1) water (2) specialty teas

Also -- do the mocktails cover things like virgin pina colada.:tropical-drink:

I am not worried about soda from the fountain and I rarely have had it on past cruises (even in the can).

I have primarily used the package for bottled water, specialty teas and virgin drinks or smoothies, fresh orange juice etc.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Hi

Have just booked Vancouver - Panama Canal - Fort Lauderdale 22 day cruise.:D I am used to the premium non alcoholic package on Celebrity.

Does the Soda and more package include any of the following: (1) water (2) specialty teas

Also -- do the mocktails cover things like virgin pina colada.:tropical-drink:

I am not worried about soda from the fountain and I rarely have had it on past cruises (even in the can).

I have primarily used the package for bottled water, specialty teas and virgin drinks or smoothies, fresh orange juice etc.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Water and tea are not included in the Soda and more package, but are included in the Premium Beverage Package.

Virgin drinks are included in the soda and more package (and the PBP)

Unlimited Soda & More Package Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

Item #2312$8.05 per person/per day*

They will make any "virgin" drink you ask for. I never really ordered from the mocktail menu. I just ordered what I wanted and had it "virgin". Worked well for me. I read a post where a women said her husband ordered a "virgin martini". She said the bartender didn't blink an eye but just put an olive in a martini glass and handed it to the guy.

Soda and more does not include premium Orange Juice ($3 per small glass), water, or premium teas. It basically includes sodas and virgin drinks. It is NOT and "all inclusive non-alcohol" package; it is soda and "mocktails."

You can have bottled water delivered to your room if you order it in advance--very reasonable to do this.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific, i meant all day no matter where you were on the ship at whatever time.

Thank you

No, you have to go to a location where it is served. The buffet is open something like 6am to midnight. What I know is that it is open from before I get up till after I go to bed. You can always get the stuff there during the hours they are open. You can order it from room service 24/7. You can get it in the dining rooms during meal times. You can get it from the buffet area, put it in a glass or mug (we bring 20 ounce covered cups from home) and store it in the fridge in your cabin.