Fantastica Drink Vouchers Going Away Next Year?

cruiseguyinorl

Found this wording in the Fantastica Experience today on the USA web site.

The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019.

Speculation that they will drop this benefit after this date? To me, that was the only real perk of this "Experience" other than the cabin locations.

Bret

The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019.

Speculation that they will drop this benefit after this date? To me, that was the only real perk of this "Experience" other than the cabin locations.

Bret

I also read a rumor that Wellness Experience may be going away in 2019.... That might leave MSC with 3 classes.... Combined Fantastica/Bella, Aurea and YC. I could see that happening and MSC provides SPA packages ala carte like they offer the drink packages

A REpresenrarive on the telephone confirmed that they will be streamlining the programs. Not sure if her information is true as she thought that we still got 2 specialty dinners as Blac card members. THe left still doesn't know what the right is doing.

Bret

This was never a perk for UK travellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bret

I am booked for April 2019 on Meravigla and the 12-drink voucher package was not a part of my included benefits, so yep it looks like it got dropped for sailings after that date, no matter when they are booked.

This was never a perk for UK travellers.

Nikki...If thats the case, What is the difference in Fantastica vs Bella?? I realize there is a few slight differences...but the nominal additional pricing for Fantastica , in my mind, was for the drink coupons

Nikki...If thats the case, What is the difference in Fantastica vs Bella?? I realize there is a few slight differences...but the nominal additional pricing for Fantastica , in my mind, was for the drink coupons

It’s marketed to us a having room service, better cabin location and choice of time for dinner.

Bret

I wonder why they picked that date? Its actually a Monday in the middle of a cruise. We actually leave on that particular one on Saturday 23rd.

As of right now we have the vouchers so im hoping they will honour that.

If they arent, personally had i known that from the start i would rather have booked a bella balcony eaten in the buffet dining room as all the pics ive seen haven't put me off at all and the views are great :Dsaved the money on the experience and booked a drink package.:rolleyes: Hmmmmm should be interesting.