Regal Retreat Pool Cabanas

saintsfan777

Currently on the Regal enjoying a cabana next to the Retreat pool. Can confirm that we get the same amenities as the Sanctuary (menu, service, etc). Also, on embarkation day, you sign up for the Retreat pool cabanas at the corner of the bar in a separate line.

Thanks for reporting. What do the Retreat pool cabanas cost, (if I'm not being too rude)? ENJOY!

Not rude at all. $50 for a half day from 8am to 1pm or 1pm - 6pm or $80 for a full day from 8am - 6pm. We have thoroughly enjoyed it! The cabana server has been very attentive.

Not rude at all. $50 for a half day from 8am to 1pm or 1pm - 6pm or $80 for a full day from 8am - 6pm. We have thoroughly enjoyed it! The cabana server has been very attentive.

Thanks! Enjoy every minute!!

Was there a big line to reserve on embarkation?

Do you get the tea service?

The line was pretty long for the Sanctuary but no line for the Retreat cabanas. We were the first general group to board after the groups with status and I was the first to book a Retreat cabana. I really like it because you get the same service and amenities and you are also poolside.

Yes, we had tea service.

First time on Princess, so please pardon my ignorance, but do you have to pay to use the Retreat pool or just the cabanas? Thanks.

Retreat Pool is free and Adult only. There are lounge chairs, so imho, it's not worth paying for the Cabanas as they must be reserved well in advance and you never know what the weather will be like. In our case...waayyy too windy!

The line was pretty long for the Sanctuary but no line for the Retreat cabanas. We were the first general group to board after the groups with status and I was the first to book a Retreat cabana. I really like it because you get the same service and amenities and you are also poolside.

Yes, we had tea service.

I see several empty all day, seems there is less interest in the cabanas than the sanctuary itself.

In our first sea day it was so windy the retreat pool was closed and we were not charged. In our case it was well worth the $$$. Mom has some dementia and easily gets confused. Knowing exactly where we were sitting waa priceless. The lack of chaos and attentive service was comforting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Any pictures of the cabanas? How many people will it hold? Are there multiple together???

Thanks!!!

Will hold 2 loungers, and there are 3 of them on each side. They are side by side, but there is glass between them, so you do have to walk around to go between them.