Has anyone been to Mambo Beach, Curacao lately?

flahagan

Taking my granddaughter on the Vista Saturday and she's hoping to be able to go to the AquaSplash Park on Mambo Beach during our day there.

The problem is I can't find any posts on it, on the Curacao forum here or just on a google search, that isn't at least a year old. Also, From the more recent pics I've seen of the beach area I don't see any sign of it.

I'd really love to find out if it's still there or if I should find an excursion for that port.

Thanks for any help.

We used Irie tours for their West Side beach hopping tour. It was fabulous! Curacao is now my favorite island. It is stunning. From the first contact with this company to our goodbye from Eddy (our guide) was a great experience & I highly recommend you consider them. 3 stunning beaches & a national park.

We used Irie tours for their West Side beach hopping tour. It was fabulous! Curacao is now my favorite island. It is stunning. From the first contact with this company to our goodbye from Eddy (our guide) was a great experience & I highly recommend you consider them. 3 stunning beaches & a national park.

How much time did you have to spend at the beaches?

And the large inflated splash park was still there? I know there's an hourly fee for it, which is fine. Just want to make sure it's still there before we head that way. Thanks for all of the replies.

• 1 month later...

Hi Amanda ,

Would you recommend doing the short ( east side tour ) or the long ( West side tour ) with Irie Tour . This is our 1st time in curaco with our 5 year old . And we will be in port from 8am to 8pm . Not sure which tour should i sign up for

• 2 weeks later...