Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Bob will probably archive it when it hits 6000.

PS, I haven't seen any photos of the terminal and boarding since Irma. Normally who would, but are they still boarding via the pier level at deck 1?

We boarded from deck 1 on the 2/17 cruise. Terminal was in good shape but apparently the gangways not so much.

Hahaha. I love This is Us. Not afraid to admit that. I lost both of my parents much earlier in life than most, so it resonates with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to read that. It makes me appreciate that I have had my parents as long as I have.

Rick, are you in first class?

Well he’s on his third drink before the wheels of the plane leave the ground . . .

Making points with the stewardess high over Long Island Sound . . .

(From Jimmy Buffett’s “The Weather is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful” for those unfamiliar.)

Well he’s on his third drink before the wheels of the plane leave the ground . . .

Making points with the stewardess high over Long Island Sound . . .

(From Jimmy Buffett’s “The Weather is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful” for those unfamiliar.)

Just landed reading this post and seeing this! 2d20306fd6cf92225a1dca40aecc91d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey CruiseLifeRick, I tried to check out your website, but when I try to click on a blog, I get sent to a page that gives a warning that the certificate for the webpage expired 54 days ago, and it means that either your website isn’t configured, or a hacker is trying to steal my life-force. Do you know if there is an issue with your website, or if I should just click to proceed and risk that someone might drain my bank account?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey CruiseLifeRick, I tried to check out your website, but when I try to click on a blog, I get sent to a page that gives a warning that the certificate for the webpage expired 54 days ago, and it means that either your website isn’t configured, or a hacker is trying to steal my life-force. Do you know if there is an issue with your website, or if I should just click to proceed and risk that someone might drain my bank account?

I got a similar message. I will have to talk with the developer later. It’s fine to proceed, just probably has a kink in the code somewhere. Sorry about that.

Nevermind, I found your YouTube channel which is a lot more fun. This is great. I’ve got big plans to make a fun film of our upcoming cruise this summer and have been diligently studying up on my PremierPro skills so I can get better. I love watching what other people do to capture their vacations so I can learn how to plan ahead. I don’t anticipate doing any music videos myself, but I love the energy in your videos, I need to learn how to capture that in mine. Got any tips for me?