Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Lunch was devoured. Grandma had the grilled shrimp and spinach salad which was topped with grilled tomatoes and feta.

3c8e8e0fd6c4b219640f080fa4689be1.jpg

I had the salmon with couscous.

1da00e78f86fe8606b8322c6390efa86.jpg

Grandma topped it off with creme brûlée. She is approaching maximum happiness on day two.

50132052a72b313ea0a0a52602d5242a.jpg

how do you like the bracelet instead of the traditional room key ?

I didn’t really think use it but Owen does.

Andrew,

I was away last week and came home to find this... yeah! Enjoy your cruise while we at home follow along.

More than happy to have you tagging along.

And we then sat on our duffs and enjoyed Fine Line. I love the music from this show. There is a common similarity to all the other Aqua Theatre Shows; I still don’t have a grasp to the plot line but it is visually stimulating. Here are a few random pics from the show.

3182b36a6d5cab2ab756dbbd46238657.jpg

9508a9d987de355baaf6efc3c88019e1.jpg

7cf8520dcfd345c27e6f2b242d925f51.jpg

d1eb68ecc182ff45b0386d8f11f4c7c6.jpg

f5376bee72dcd096705ab175f8fe767f.jpg

We also loved the music from the show. Can you inquire to see if there is a soundtrack available to purchase? We have been getting our fix by watching YouTube videos of the full performance, but it just isn’t the same!

Spotted in the RP, a Bloody Mary Station. It isn’t as good a Caesar but it will suffice. Sharon called it a meal in a glass.

667e55ee28e41812c7c3201a0bfab3ef.jpg

FWIW, these are NOT entirely included in the beverage package. There is a $4 (I believe) upcharge. Similarly, for the pineapple drinks, which I think are even more expensive (an additional $9, I think.)

Ah, the watch sale.

They had it on Enchantment in 2011 and I was gullible enough to buy one. To this day, it keeps going off at strange times. I've cruised enough now to know that it is a bad idea to buy anything in their sales.

I bought one in 2014, it keeps perfect time. I have also bought t-shirts on pretty well all my cruises. Have worn all of them many times. They seem like a good deal at 10 bucks

I am photo bombing your review. This was taken a little after 11am sat. As i elbowed hubby and said andrew and lisa should be on by now. I had my butt off the ship early. I didnt want to hold you up552822b5bc3c44ba73dba6f619a178d3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

And we then sat on our duffs and enjoyed Fine Line. I love the music from this show. There is a common similarity to all the other Aqua Theatre Shows; I still don’t have a grasp to the plot line but it is visually stimulating. Here are a few random pics from the show.

Andrew, I wonder if it is a Canadian thing with the plot lines. I don't understand them and neither does my son.

Andrew, I hope you, Lisa, Owen, and Sharon are having a blast on your cruise so far :) I will be sailing on Harmony for the first time ever in December 2019 and am so excited!

It’s -1 deg. C here in Toronto, you’re not missing much lol. Hope you guys are having nicer weather, although it was disappointing to hear about the brief rain the other day[emoji26]

What is your itinerary on this cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too was going w/fruit medley b/c of the potential of raisins. After the monkey died eating dates in Raiders of the Lost Ark I cannot touch the things. #irrationalchildhoodfears

Yes I am out at Monkey Brains, over and above raisins.

Ahhhh. Good call. I’m going with the wrapped dates now.

Tim for the win.

We also loved the music from the show. Can you inquire to see if there is a soundtrack available to purchase? We have been getting our fix by watching YouTube videos of the full performance, but it just isn’t the same!

I think you will be stuck watching YouTube videos for now.

FWIW, these are NOT entirely included in the beverage package. There is a $4 (I believe) upcharge. Similarly, for the pineapple drinks, which I think are even more expensive (an additional $9, I think.)

Thanks for the info. It is great to know.

Andrew, I wonder if it is a Canadian thing with the plot lines. I don't understand them and neither does my son. [/font][/color]

I think there is a great amount of confusion with most about the plots lines. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one.

I am photo bombing your review. This was taken a little after 11am sat. As i elbowed hubby and said andrew and lisa should be on by now. I had my butt off the ship early. I didnt want to hold you up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Sue. I appreciate you selfless giving. If the tables were turned you know I got your back.

It’s -1 deg. C here in Toronto, you’re not missing much lol. Hope you guys are having nicer weather, although it was disappointing to hear about the brief rain the other day[emoji26]

What is your itinerary on this cruise?

We are in St Thomas tomorrow, San Juan the next and then Labadee. It is followed by a final sea day. Please warm things up for us prior to our arrival. It would be appreciated.

Enjoying the review. Will be on The Harmony May 26th!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wish I was with you.

Grandma and I slipped out to the Suite Sundeck for some libations. We got lost a for a few hours chatting with some fellow CC members.

Sharon had a Miami Vice and a Mango Tango. They got the thumbs up. I had the “Marcel Special” which was awesome. Mixed up in front of me with mint, ice and booze.

CLR knows this place quite well.

e03172bfb51e97bd9699c201f9bb5a74.jpg

4f406ba3818572726b5fd8f985c674cb.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Hi Andrew. I understand you're in a CLS and the perks that come along with it, but can you explain the bar cart and employees that you posted pictures of? Were they just stocking your room, or actually offering mobile bar service or something else?

We are in St Thomas tomorrow, San Juan the next and then Labadee. It is followed by a final sea day. Please warm things up for us prior to our arrival. It would be appreciated.

Thanks for the itinerary update :) Btw, I downloaded the weather app you are using and am enjoying it thoroughly [emoji106]

Here’s the forecast for Toronto this week: 0ea10f4f6b14ece46d4bd98e3fa20cf5.jpg

Enjoying the review. Will be on The Harmony May 26th!

That’s the day we we get off of the ship. We’ll make sure she is ready for you. Have a great cruise!

Andrew, I wonder if it is a Canadian thing with the plot lines. I don't understand them and neither does my son.

I think it’s an everyone thing! I haven’t met a person who gets them. But it doesn’t stop us from enjoying the show. We usually see it a couple of times a cruise.

Hey Andrew, is Johnny Rockets still free for breakfast for everyone? We always say we are going to try it but never seem to get there. Hoping to try it this time. Thanks!

Spotted in the RP, a Bloody Mary Station. It isn’t as good a Caesar but it will suffice. Sharon called it a meal in a glass.

Thanks for all the photos and videos, we take our Grand Daughter on Harmony in May, can't wait. Every cruise we're on we try to get a Bloody Caesar and rarely succeed:(

Hi Andrew. I understand you're in a CLS and the perks that come along with it, but can you explain the bar cart and employees that you posted pictures of? Were they just stocking your room, or actually offering mobile bar service or something else?

I guess I could have been a bit clearer in my room description. I tried to gloss over it a bit. We in in a Sky Loft Suite which is in Star Class. The Crown Loft Suite is in Sky Class. On sea days between 2-5, in the afternoon this wonderful little cart stops in and serves you a round.

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my explanation. [emoji846]

Hey Andrew, is Johnny Rockets still free for breakfast for everyone? We always say we are going to try it but never seem to get there. Hoping to try it this time. Thanks!

Yes, breakfast is still on the house. They did ask us what cabin we are in though. It appeared that they were asking all cabins as well. Hopefully it isn’t a sign of things to come.

Thanks for all the photos and videos, we take our Grand Daughter on Harmony in May, can't wait. Every cruise we're on we try to get a Bloody Caesar and rarely succeed:(

Enjoy it Lou. She will as well. Maybe you can get it done this May.