Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

I imagine someone’s already said this, but it looks like CLR could do with this bag...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna drop that one on his review right now. Literally.

The Sea Is Calling Answer It for $1.99 per minute lol.

The see called and I answered it. I got a new shell in St Thomas. I would have got a better deal in Saint Martin, as it is the electronics port, but you do what you can.

There is nothing more exciting than unpacking your new shell. You know, when you take it out of the sand and the beach.

A few picks from yesterday. Me trying my shellular data plan, while working on my review.

16fda5de2e07b4e570866027e8080b02.jpg

This is my first call. It was Ariel, and she was calling from under the sea.

bf0cdd4829f89dc2ed0c6dd50c02a524.jpg

This afternoon we got to watch the weekly St Thomas Pier Runners Marathon.

This individual came in second to last.

47067581815a5553a92daba9afb2dd77.jpg

Last place was awarded to this gentleman with the bag. He arrived 10 minutes after all aboard.

267c84976d3ab4b129a586f3f58aca18.jpg

These two got the passenger count down to zero. They shore men threw the ropes and we were ready to sail.

f1cfabfc432804f0339d24bfbd400462.jpg

The pilot is already on board and his boat is ready to follow us to the drop off point.

e94d84d90a2e7db25d2d9ae5d5fb9702.jpg

The Patrol Boat followed us out of the port and stopped a group of jet skiers. Just to make sure they didn’t get to close.

636380187f681dc51214928f9cca033a.jpg

Once out of the port the pilot was picked up and headed back.

b7ca8a042c75e3cf49623a16803cf557.jpg

Good Morning Andrew -

Some absolutely stunning photos you have here... Loving your live review as always and just wanted to thank you for taking some time away from your shell to share with us.... Now, back to the family and this wonderful cruise!!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay... and take care of her - I have to wait until August to revisit her!!!

St Thomas Pier Runners? Isn’t this the San Juan Pier? Maybe I am missing something in the statement. :confused:

Don’t worry about the questionable clouds, the winds will blow them away. At least you can dock Vs last week when ships couldn’t. 👍🌞

We also had a different kind of show last night. A streak show. No it wasn’t Owen or thankfully grandma running around the cabin buck naked. I was hoping Lisa would have, and it wasn’t any of our neighbors.

We were down by the mini golf and security was over by the sports court. All of a sudden you could see hot embers streaming out of the right hand smoke stack. Not one or two but so many that you could clearly see them. Some burned out quickly but there were others that landed on the basketball court still red hot and highly visible.

This was a first for all of us including grandma. This was the best photo that I took of the event.

e31e915364fde71a5943771b31857058.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

St Thomas Pier Runners? Isn’t this the San Juan Pier? Maybe I am missing something in the statement. [emoji782]

Oops, way to late to correct that mistake. Bob, are you out there?

[ATTACH]416446[/ATTACH]

Just had to add this one from yesterday. Sunset was just too cool.

That is an awesome photo.

Good Morning Andrew -

Some absolutely stunning photos you have here... Loving your live review as always and just wanted to thank you for taking some time away from your shell to share with us.... Now, back to the family and this wonderful cruise!!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay... and take care of her - I have to wait until August to revisit her!!!

You are welcome. Right now we are all on our devices while sitting out on the balcony with coffee etc.

Good morning, Andrew! Also having coffee and on my “devises”, although your view definitely beats mine!

Loved the pics from San Juan yesterday. [emoji847] I am anxious to go back now.....hope those clouds made a hasty retreat!

Good morning, Andrew! Also having coffee and on my “devises”, although your view definitely beats mine!

Loved the pics from San Juan yesterday. [emoji847] I am anxious to go back now.....hope those clouds made a hasty retreat!

They are lingering but they have parted a bit.

The local fisherman are starting to return.

e96e1193623e7586954433b9a97de8bb.jpg

More rain on the horizon.

7d3ee60ee71215358d956b0030b21e00.jpg

It’s rain enough that there is a small water hazard by one hole. After 10 visits to Labadee I have never seen it like this before.

d61787dc70462e9504181068d8fe6de8.jpg

Towel animal looks like a manatee to me too!:confused: Chimed in to thank Andrew for taking time to post this wonderful review for us!;) We have been on the HOS and booked her again for October, 2019; this time, farthest AFT on Deck 8 (closer to my caramel macchiatos)!!:hearteyes: