Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Hi Andrew,

We will be on the Oasis a week from Sunday and just received our "loop" link to message our genie. Do you know if there is a way to put it on your phone as an app or do you need to go through the browser link when you want to communicate? Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy.

Hi Andrew,

We will be on the Oasis a week from Sunday and just received our "loop" link to message our genie. Do you know if there is a way to put it on your phone as an app or do you need to go through the browser link when you want to communicate? Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy.

We have saved a link to the page on our browser. That way when you open the page it goes immediately to your conversation. It will load your conversation to the point where you last left it.

Hi Andrew,

Loop usage seems to vary from Genie to Genie. Sebastian never, ever used it. We communicated via email exclusively before and after we sailed and via phone while on our cruise.

Loop usage seems to vary from Genie to Genie. Sebastian never, ever used it. We communicated via email exclusively before and after we sailed and via phone while on our cruise.

Thank you. We have sailed Star Class before and I was having a brain freeze about Loop. On our first go round, Israel gave us phones to communicate with him. Last year Daniel said they weren't doing that anymore. We had only one instance where we needed to get a hold of him and used Loop.

The rains passed and around 11:30 we headed to the beach. Even the locals said it was a huge rain.

637795597ec3a15e1d0dca6d8f975876.jpg

This was the man in charge of your eternal happiness.

0d6942deb40510281d23565d88801070.jpg

We returned to the ship around 4:30 after son sunning, swimming, sleeping on my part, and a bit of eating and drinking. A great way to spend the day.

e2f461e7acdff04e747211744dac3244.jpg

I even picked up some blue tooth ear buds.

7d0718ca8d2f51816528999c9b392255.jpg

The see called and I answered it. I got a new shell in St Thomas. I would have got a better deal in Saint Martin, as it is the electronics port, but you do what you can.

There is nothing more exciting than unpacking your new shell. You know, when you take it out of the sand and the beach.

A few picks from yesterday. Me trying my shellular data plan, while working on my review.

16fda5de2e07b4e570866027e8080b02.jpg

This is my first call. It was Ariel, and she was calling from under the sea.

bf0cdd4829f89dc2ed0c6dd50c02a524.jpg

Hello Ariel and its so nice talking with you. I will be visiting you in a little under three weeks and will be your guest for 15 nights from Tampa-Amsterdam.

Answer It Royally(:

From what ever one has concluded the animal is a manatee, for the win.

I win! First one to say Manatee! 😀👍

Where is my free cruise to?? 🍸 Does it come with a Genie? 😂

Ok, if we ever cruise together you can buy me a drink! 🥃

I win! First one to say Manatee! [emoji3][emoji106]

Where is my free cruise to?? [emoji483] Does it come with a Genie? [emoji23]

Ok, if we ever cruise together you can buy me a drink! 🥃

Free on me. No Genie, you are stuck with me. [emoji846]

Hello Ariel and its so nice talking with you. I will be visiting you in a little under three weeks and will be your guest for 15 nights from Tampa-Amsterdam.

Answer It Royally(:

That is the only way to answer it.

Day 6 and the elevator slobs are starting to appear.

15e71e5c88ed1cb783fbade0de1ce37a.jpg

8d6d4e7ad9a0d212ce72f487c4869b5b.jpg

Time to glue down the day.

5a9cf9654007d6bde60057fed6e2daa9.jpg

Well its prolly kids. I have 2 and it happens. Teens are the laziest. I have 1. I wouldnt say shes a slob but definately lazy as is most of her generation.

Great review as always, Andrew! I had to take a friend to the eye Dr this afternoon, so I brought my tablet along to catch up on CC, specifically your review. I think the rest of the people in the waiting room thought I was a bit crazy because I couldn't stop laughing! Had to finish my catching up tonight, so I'm just getting to post, but I have to tell you that you made my afternoon spent in a waiting room go by faster than it ever has before!

Great review as always, Andrew! I had to take a friend to the eye Dr this afternoon, so I brought my tablet along to catch up on CC, specifically your review. I think the rest of the people in the waiting room thought I was a bit crazy because I couldn't stop laughing! Had to finish my catching up tonight, so I'm just getting to post, but I have to tell you that you made my afternoon spent in a waiting room go by faster than it ever has before!

When you have your next appointment you can send me on a cruise and I’d gladly entertain you.

I did a walk past of GS, and I’d say it is the calm before the storm.

8dc5d56b189d2bdea2d736cf7f6ce0e7.jpg

We returned to our cabin to discover one of the of worst practical jokes ever. Need I say no more.

368bffa492bd6903bba70cee150614c7.jpg

Bing Bong.....Boooooooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you have your next appointment you can send me on a cruise and I’d gladly entertain you.

I'm sure you would! However, you have to realize that you'd be booked in steerage. There's no way I can afford to send you on a cruise in the style to which you have already become accustomed. :eek: Besides, my friend's eye surgery is done now, and her broken right arm is healing so she won't be needing me to taking her to any more appointments. Thanks for your kind offer to entertain me, though! :D

Edited by perfect match