Lanyard-Where to Get one?

chopper825

I was surprised, but I saw one in their office furniture department. I was thinking to myself that when I needed one, I could never find one. And now that I don't need one, I see them a lot.

I also saw one at the Marukai 98cent plus store. This store is in Los Angeles.

But I'm sure Walmart would have one as in most office supplies stores.

I also saw one at the Disney store.

HTH.

If you want a Princess one, they will be plentiful in the gift shops onboard. If you want black, go pretty quick, that color seems to sell out. They always seem to have red and blue left all cruise however. I have my black one from 4 yers ago, I keep it with my passport. Best $3.00 investment I ever made!!

If you purchase a lanyard in the ship shop, they will punch a hole in your cruisecard - in case you don't want to pack a hole-punch :D .

I've actually seen lanyards at the checkouts at our local Meijer (Michigan-based hypermarket like Target, Walmart, etc.).

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Sporting goods stores, hardware, and a lot of office type are carrying them for I.D's since many business are having employees wear their I.D. Just ask the store employees, if you see one on someone that you like, you could ask them were you got it. Or as others have said, get it on Princess.

Thanks for your help. I never thought of my kids college bookstores. My daugher could not live without hers. Too late for that now since they will still be here when I leave. I think I will try Staples - never thought of that either. Thanks again.

If you purchase a lanyard in the ship shop, they will punch a hole in your cruisecard - in case you don't want to pack a hole-punch :D .

I've actually seen lanyards at the checkouts at our local Meijer (Michigan-based hypermarket like Target, Walmart, etc.).

Bon Voyage!

Chris

If you bring your own, just go to the Purser's desk and ask them to punch a hole in it for you. No problem.

If you bring your own, just go to the Purser's desk and ask them to punch a hole in it for you. No problem.

Thanks for sharing that. We kept the lanyards we bought on the ship last year and kind of wondered how we'd get them punched. There's enough to remember to pack without having to bring along a hole puncher! :D

Sailing on the CB (again) a month from today!

Chris

For those of us who deal with ID Cards and badges all the time, get the lanyard with the removable little buckle or clip at the end, not just the "soap on a rope" kind of lanyard. The little buckle types are very popular with the Thumbdrive/Keyfob/ID Badge IT crowd.

The little buckle lets you unclip your card to use it or hand it to a server without dragging the whole thing over your neck every time or bending down to stick it in the security slot.

On formal nights you just unclip the little buckle and stick the short 4" piece of lanyard and card in your pocket for the night.

We got ours at, of course, Wal Mart...

Archived