150 Central Park - New Menu after ending of relationship with MICHAEL SCHWARTZ

The new menu will be in effect in the near future. I called RC mentioning how come I do not see 150 Central Park on the dining reservations in my planner, they said because they are changing the menu and I asked when will this be effective but they couldn't give me a date. Since they changing the menu (what I call a much better menu) online it should be rolled out anytime now.

The new menu will be in effect in the near future. I called RC mentioning how come I do not see 150 Central Park on the dining reservations in my planner, they said because they are changing the menu and I asked when will this be effective but they couldn't give me a date. Since they changing the menu (what I call a much better menu) online it should be rolled out anytime now.

Oh okay. Were they able to confirm that the menu link I posted is indeed the menu its being changed to? :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by jackjia199637

They didn't know what was on the menu but I also searched and found the same menu as you found and it has to be correct, its different than the old ones, so must be?

Sounds good, please let us know how the menu is during your oasis trip! :)

It seems to have been confirmed via the cruise critic news post

150 Central Park is now helmed by Royal Caribbean's own culinary talent (no more affiliation with Michael Schwartz), and while the inside still reflects a fine dining atmosphere, our server explained to us that dress codes have been relaxed -- in accordance with passenger demand.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8526

Many of the Top Guys at Royal have nothing to learn from these so called Celebrity Chefs, imho 150 went downhill when MS was involved. Just look at Wonderland which was an in-house developed venue, much better than 150 was. You only have to see the amazing food being served now on Symphony to see the Chefs capabilities. Any problems they have is a restriction by budget, not talent.

Is it me, or does it seem like cruise lines contract with these celebrity chefs to gather attention for the new restaurant and learn from the chef, only to go on their own when it comes time to renew the contract.

I’m pretty sure that’s an old menu. We were on Oasis last week and that was definitely not the menu that we had.

We were on Oasis last week as well (who knew!)...and that was definitely NOT the same menu onboard.

While we have dined at 150 Central Park multiple times...we were underwhelmed at the menu and said "nope" to eating there this time around. Quite frankly...the new menu in Post 1 has a few nice items...but doesn't entice us either. Past menus were more appealing.

We were on Oasis last week as well (who knew!)...and that was definitely NOT the same menu onboard.

While we have dined at 150 Central Park multiple times...we were underwhelmed at the menu and said "nope" to eating there this time around. Quite frankly...the new menu in Post 1 has a few nice items...but doesn't entice us either. Past menus were more appealing.

The only reason I would even go there was for the lobster item tbh

It was priced ridicously for the item it offered.

Do you feel Chops is a better alternative?

My option is either

Wonderland + 150(If the menu in post 1 is in deed the new menu) + Chops for Lunch

or

Wonderland + Chops for Dinner

BirdTravels posted Allure menu. Ate at 150 CP on Oasis this past Saturday, March 24th . It was the same menu that BirdTravels posted. The tenderloin was delicious. Beet salad, squash soup, donuts for dessert.

Edited by Newbieflorida
Added ship name

The only reason I would even go there was for the lobster item tbh

It was priced ridicously for the item it offered.

Do you feel Chops is a better alternative?

My option is either

Wonderland + 150(If the menu in post 1 is in deed the new menu) + Chops for Lunch

or

Wonderland + Chops for Dinner

Wonderland is more of an experience than motivated by the food - there are some interesting things served there...which some people love and others question. There's universal intrigue at their desserts though!

Chops falls under the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, we've had a great meal there, obviously including steak/filet. The other 20% of the time, it was "OK" but nothing more. Odds are good you'l enjoy it.