What small thank you gift to bring to meet and mingle for officers?

Pandot

I am thankful to Charry on the March 10 Escape. She was very nice to us and for doing all the work for the meet and mingle . Thanks to Charry and Deepak! I recommend going on the Escape.

Cheers, Diane

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

YES, Charry and Deepak were awesome on our Feb 24 Escape. Went out of her way to make sure we were happy.

I usually bring them an 8X10 hand painted portrait of my entire family, that I paint myself. They seem to really appreciate it, and always assure me they will hang it in their quarters, how cool is that?

No need to paint it, a family usually comes with the frame.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to show your appreciation. I organized a Meet & Greet last year and this was my "gift" to the officers who showed up. They loved them! Do whatever you want to do. Don't let anyone determine your decision. ;)

40385382784_d6562b0dd4_b.jpg

OMG what a truly Awesome idea!!! You are an inspiration. :)

I remember when we first started cruising, we would give phone cards to our cabin steward and head waiter and waiter that we saw every night. Sometimes a great bartender too. It was just a little something extra besides the gratuities. It was really appreciated back then but of little or no use now. I still miss the envelopes we would give out the last night of the cruise. Just not practical with freestyle cruising now.

I am personal friends with an officer and she has told me that they always needs little journals.

From your xruise history signature it seems you've been around the ships and the seas a good bit there, Mommie. Thanks for the idea. Low cost and very insightful.

Just off our last cruise, Jewel. Overheard passenger ask HD if he received box of chocolates she sent to him. He thanked her and she went back to her table. he then told the concierge, “ more crap I don”t need”. I was saddened by such a comment.

Just off our last cruise, Jewel. Overheard passenger ask HD if he received box of chocolates she sent to him. He thanked her and she went back to her table. he then told the concierge, “ more crap I don”t need”. I was saddened by such a comment.

well at least he thanked her!:o:rolleyes: Too bad he wasn't polite enough to say nothing except thank you so much. and certainly not say anything in the ear shot of others.:evilsmile:

From your xruise history signature it seems you've been around the ships and the seas a good bit there, Mommie. Thanks for the idea. Low cost and very insightful.

LOL It is he only way I keep trak of them all! Love cruising....I picked some up at tjmaxx for them...Something small as they also have small quarters and have given them as gifts to the crew as well. I dont spend more than 5 bucks each and for the captain at meet and greets I spend like 10. Enjoy!