Starbucks

MT_DreamChaser

Starbuck's will be on the Bliss, but they probably won't accept the app or gift cards. Everything goes through your onboard account.

By the way, even at the rest areas on many interstate highways, the Starbuck's app isn't accepted.

Can the starbucks app or starbucks gift cards be used on the ships?

The new ships, starting with Escape, serve Starbucks coffee in the atrium coffee stand. They are not Starbucks stores, and would not take a Starbucks card or app. Everything on a ship goes onto your ship's card, no matter what the store.

Probably not. I am not aware of any current ships with a starbucks. The bliss will sail shortly. I know you can’t use them on RCI.

You can use only the gift cards on RCI at the Starbucks kiosk but you cannot use the app. Just used it in Feb. I was hoping for the same on the Bliss. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread from last year on CC with prices:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2516585

So, "proudly serving Starbucks coffee" is different than having a Starbucks store. The Escape has the Atrium Cafe selling coffees from starbucks vs. Lavassa. My office cafeteria "proudly serves Starbucks coffee", but is definitely not a Starbucks.

The Bliss will have an official starbucks branded stand.

For example, this is a Starbucks stand on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas. The Allure also has it's own specialty coffee shops that are not Starbucks.

212ad719ac1aee1f1fc09973240a770e.jpg

4bc91cb8a7f4881f461c471492b03bef.jpg

d23cdcea6c030d250f7dcb5b7c416664.jpg

6e48def213cc29a033a6daa2b437182c.jpg

Probably not. I am not aware of any current ships with a starbucks. The bliss will sail shortly. I know you can’t use them on RCI.

I have used my Starbucks card on RCCL (Oasis).

And I didn't know Starbucks was even on any NCL ships. That would kinda be a conflict if they are on RCCL. But I would definitely welcome them on all ships.

Can you get the Starbucks coffee on the drink package on the Escape?

In terms of the “conflict” between Starbucks on RCCL and NCL, as long as it’s not an exclusive contract, it’s fine. There have been rumors of the DCL ships getting a Starbucks as well, but that has yet to materialize.

I have used my Starbucks card on RCCL (Oasis).

And I didn't know Starbucks was even on any NCL ships. That would kinda be a conflict if they are on RCCL. But I would definitely welcome them on all ships.

The Escape serves Starbucks coffee in their atrium coffee stand. That's not the same as it being an official Starbucks store.