Norwegian Cruise to Cuba VISA question?

marcyjane

We book our cruise to Cuba about 9 months ago and pay at that time $75.00 for Norwegian to do our VISA's. Is that all that we to do or is there a form for the VISA we need to fill out. We have already filled out our Person to Person forms. Thanks

You should be good to go. The OFAC affadavit (which you called Person to Person forms) has nothing to do with the visa.

Yes, Thanks

Just want to make sure we didn't have a form to fill out for the VISA. Thanks so much!

Where does one find the "person to person" forms?

Go to NCL click on “Get ready for my cruise tab”

Click on “Cruising to Cuba” tab

All the information is on this page with a link to the “Certification form” you will need to fill out one per guest.

Do you have to formally request the visa? Is it done automatically? Is the charge already included in your fare when you book or is it added to your onboard account? I've read the FAQ on NCL and am a bit confused by this. I have traveled to Cuba previously and the procedure was different but this was before the changes that occurred November 2017.

Do you have to formally request the visa? Is it done automatically? Is the charge already included in your fare when you book or is it added to your onboard account? I've read the FAQ on NCL and am a bit confused by this. I have traveled to Cuba previously and the procedure was different but this was before the changes that occurred November 2017.

No, mostly, added in fare (but a separate "fee").

If you are going to travel to Cuba with NCL they take care of it for you, $75 per person.

If you are going to travel to Cuba with NCL they take care of it for you, $75 per person.

That's what I thought but in looking at my mock booking, I am not seeing anything showing the additional charge - This is for a last-minute trip so I don't want to book and then get to the pier and find out that I should have not something differently.

You have to inform NCL that you want them to get the visa which my travel agent did and they will add a $75 fee to your invoice otherwise they will assume you are getting it on your own

That's what I thought but in looking at my mock booking, I am not seeing anything showing the additional charge - This is for a last-minute trip so I don't want to book and then get to the pier and find out that I should have not something differently.

You have to call NCL to add the visa fee to your booking. It can’t be added online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post however, I have a similar question. I have called and paid for the visa fee. Am I supposed to get the visa document emailed to me or is this something we will receive once on the boat? I received receipts showing I paid for the VISA but nothing that looks like the actual visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Slmakkonen said:

I know this is an old post however, I have a similar question. I have called and paid for the visa fee. Am I supposed to get the visa document emailed to me or is this something we will receive once on the boat? I received receipts showing I paid for the VISA but nothing that looks like the actual visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

You will receive the visa/tourist card when you check in at the pier.

6 minutes ago, Slmakkonen said:

You receive when you check in at the port to board the ship.

Thank you both so much! I greatly appreciate your answers. The guy I spoke to made it sound like it was going to come in my email. Glad to know that I have nothing to worry about. 

Thanks again! 

Edited by Slmakkonen