Dinner reservation system

landsear

I received my confirmation back in about a week...but others here have stated they received theirs back within 24hrs while others stated that they didn't receive their confirmations at all until a week before sailing...so I do think it depends...

So there really isn't another way other than waiting for a confirmation email from them to ensure you're set? I sent my request about 1.5 weeks ago and haven't heard back. Should I send another request?
You can email the steakhouse directly if you dont hear back soon. You should be able to find the email address posted on here somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I made a reservation request for the Steakhouse and waited a little over a month with no confirmation email, I had no idea if the request even went through. I had called Carnival on a different matter about 3 weeks after sending the request and did ask a question. Was told they did not have a way to verify and that it could be a week prior to the cruise before I got confirmation.

Well, I got too antsy, so I submitted another request. In the Special Occasion box I indicated it was a second request because I was unsure if the first request went through. This time I did get the notification at the top of the page that the reservation request had been submitted and and email confirmation would be sent later. I did not get that previously. About 3 days later I got the email confirmation. It was for the wrong number of people, but I got the confirmation. :) Would be nice if the reservation would show under My Activities. But, since it's not a paid reservation, that is probably why it doesn't.

So there really isn't another way other than waiting for a confirmation email from them to ensure you're set? I sent my request about 1.5 weeks ago and haven't heard back. Should I send another request?

Which dining venue are you trying to make reservations for? It can't hurt to send a follow up email asking if your request has been received.

Also be sure you're checking your junk/spam mail.

I concur with this. On a previous cruise, we had emailed a request for reservations at the steakhouse, and the reply somehow went into our spam folder.

If it had to do with reservations for something specific in the MDR the Maitre'd is not required to respond with an email. Some do and some do not.

In our experience if we made a request by email we never received a reply ... but ... what we asked for was always done.