Spa Discount code!!! 15% off

mjhouse2

Thanks for the heads up on this. My sis just this morning offered to treat me to a massage on our cruise next year as an early birthday present/thank you for being her cruise planner gift! I told her about the 15% off special and her and I are booked for massages! Now we only have to wait one year and one week to cruise! lol

The cheapest we can get the 50 minute couples Swedish massage is on one of our port days at $207/pp (not including this sale). I realize cruise lines charge more for many things, but is that price typical of a couples massage on land? Never had one and we thought about getting it on our upcoming cruise, but that price is too steep for us. That is per person, correct? I did a mock reservation and it says $207/adult x1. But I'm a bit confused because if I switch to my wife's name, that time slot is gone (because I took it with my name). So as a couples massage, if it's per adult, how do both of us book it?

The cheapest we can get the 50 minute couples Swedish massage is on one of our port days at $207/pp (not including this sale). I realize cruise lines charge more for many things, but is that price typical of a couples massage on land? Never had one and we thought about getting it on our upcoming cruise, but that price is too steep for us. That is per person, correct? I did a mock reservation and it says $207/adult x1. But I'm a bit confused because if I switch to my wife's name, that time slot is gone (because I took it with my name). So as a couples massage, if it's per adult, how do both of us book it?

If you are booking a couples massage, the price listed is for both of you! (not x2). There are many excursions and such on Carnival that are for more than one person and just one person "books" it at the set price and then it covers all parties listed. Example: A cabana rental, the price is for up to 4 people (at 1 set listed price), so one person books it but all 4 are covered. Same thing for FTTF, one person books but covers everyone in the room.

So, if the price is reasonable for you for BOTH of you, then go ahead and book... as long as it says "couples" you are both booked at that one set price! ENJOY

I see what you’re saying about the price I did a mock booking and it appears that it would be for two I don’t think your wife would need to purchase one.

If you are booking a couples massage, the price listed is for both of you! (not x2). There are many excursions and such on Carnival that are for more than one person and just one person "books" it at the set price and then it covers all parties listed. Example: A cabana rental, the price is for up to 4 people (at 1 set listed price), so one person books it but all 4 are covered. Same thing for FTTF, one person books but covers everyone in the room.

So, if the price is reasonable for you for BOTH of you, then go ahead and book... as long as it says "couples" you are both booked at that one set price! ENJOY

Thank you very much. It's kind of deceiving since it's says $207/adult x1 in the shopping cart.

JJGMpPd2LIU2uZpkCWzktEMQ3Imb7mBhNyk_QQxrEovmciKM3njsMBvda1Taimaw7QpEjTWT9D0-hRdEJ3nuMZbDjhpmG2Pokd0gwzAhOcajb3v_Vp90JBcv1AeX9RH5vfPkVt0U7gdLc4drpP6YjtzAGA_CyEiSbicu6S3wL7XqtkPbk4AqCA6ufxVdB3pUgpMHTIupm8R7JDYNuJZqYISBik737rpvwGcov7alVg0v4ykF1mrDvJP8rnNp11MDguywd4RNU7gqw9mQHVaWHYjzpiR2QlA5ivfLCHYLNDiq7hC88AVdIDh46K1C4xGXt_sNu_C2Od3LuJN83OGqctZjGCNGqfnkiLoNloGHXrittHqRax7_ataeFo-Vx0E2ha9OciWKwCbC0uq5ZA7PxVyD3DR1eb48IBIxuKjYoOaqTe0do7WcZR0b5ZkVPCyX3hsEaDDepUNt0FzGO49U2mZX3sei7rZDaFGbnkxNzvTyHjuD2ZkJ72Pr92sABXvZ2m6am3CX3wBQY5nIeHLFxh11BVyDX7JMqlf1OR-8ns7ZYXtX1trDjdlLY-q66iphGqghIbiHdevhztwtryzmJLGWDOQb-vGk4hCaHIE=w1114-h168-no

Yes, for the both of us, that's much more reasonable. :) Thanks again.