Payments on cruise made by others?

momof4girls

Is there a way for other people to make a payment on your cruise without having to log in to your Carnival account? I booked a cruise for myself and two friends. One of those friends wants to use her credit card to pay for her portion. I love her but would prefer her not seeing all my info (and other cruises I have booked).

they will need to your booking number and maybe the booking pin code too. call up carnival if you book directly with them or they can call the travel agent

Hmm I don’t think I’ve created a booking pin yet and I usually just book directly on the site. I guess they’ll have me create one when I call to add some future cruise credit to it?

Carnival or whichever TA you booked with should be able to take payment, but I have another idea. Just ask her to give you the credit card number, CVV and expiration date, and the amount she wants to pay. Then you can do it on your account.

If she trusts you enough to share a room with you on a cruise, I think she can trust you with her credit card info.

Hmm I don’t think I’ve created a booking pin yet and I usually just book directly on the site. I guess they’ll have me create one when I call to add some future cruise credit to it?

yes, the first time you call they will ask you to create a pin if there is none on file. then if you call back they will ask for that pin, it is like a verification check.

Have your friends go onto Carnivals website and create an account. You will have to give them the booking number for this cruise, they can link the booking number to their account and then all 3 of you can make payments whenever you want. All three of you will be able to view all payments as they are being made (not the credit card info just payment amount). Each time a payment is made to this booking, you will be emailed. They will only be able to see this booking information (not any information on your other bookings).

Edited by Tre_220
Added more info

You could have your friends go onto Carnivals website and create an account. You would have to give them the booking number. They can link the booking number to their accounts. Once it is linked, they can make payments using their own credit cards. Every time a payment is made to the booking, you (as POC) will get an email confirmation. All three of you will be able to see this booking information but they will not be able to see any of your other booking information.

You could have your friends go onto Carnivals website and create an account. You would have to give them the booking number. They can link the booking number to their accounts. Once it is linked, they can make payments using their own credit cards. Every time a payment is made to the booking, you (as POC) will get an email confirmation. All three of you will be able to see this booking information but they will not be able to see any of your other booking information.
This =) Super easy and friends can also purchase thier extras and excursions on thier own.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app