Sky Princess deck plans

cruiseintoheaven

If I had any say in the design of the Sky Princess, I'd put Crooners in the space formally known as Club 6. Since they really aren't making another Asian Market specific ship, I can't see them putting in another high stakes gambling area. Just my two cents.....:):):)

Bob

Not sure what to expect. I have 25 Princess cruises and stopped booking after the Royal Princess. It seemed too few public rooms on a ship that big. I also felt the service was less stellar than on previous cruises. Yet I i have booked the maiden voyage on the Sky. I realize the possible issues with a maiden voyage.....not a concern for me. The ship layout.....that’s different. Crooners has been my watering hole.....what’s the substitute???

I read somewhere there are more royal class ships coming......i hope Princess listen to the comments from loyal Princesscruisers. Me, I’d like to see Sun Class ships built...still the best designed ships in my opinion. I still preferPrincess overother lines, but Sky May be a turning point. hey Princess.....smaller ships please!

• 2 weeks later...
In looking at the deck plans, it appears that 432 and 433 are slightly larger on Baja and Riveria deck. Trying to compare different minis.

By clicking on B432/433 it shows they are accessible Club Class Mini-suites for passengers with disabilities. That notation is not on R432/433 & based on the deck plans may only be slightly larger than other balconies.

Special Notes:

CLUB CLASS MINI STE WHEELCHR ACCESSIBLE SHOWER ONLY/NO TUB EXTENDED ANGLED BALC

Edited by Astro Flyer

That's disappointing to hear. We sailed on Majestic during one of the Mediterranean cruises last May. While I enjoyed the ship, I really did miss Crooners and Explorer's lounge. I was very disappointed with Princess Live! as a trivia venue. It just isn't comfortable. The lack of a lounge outside didn't help either.

La Mer never had more than a table or two in it for the week we were onboard. I convinced myself they would not continue with that for future builds and would bring Crooners back.

While our cruise isn't all about drinking, we do purchase the drink package and I found limited places to go with more people than normal. I was debating booking Sky in the Med again, but will likely skip it for a different ship.

That's disappointing to hear. We sailed on Majestic during one of the Mediterranean cruises last May. While I enjoyed the ship, I really did miss Crooners and Explorer's lounge. I was very disappointed with Princess Live! as a trivia venue. It just isn't comfortable. The lack of a lounge outside didn't help either.

La Mer never had more than a table or two in it for the week we were onboard. I convinced myself they would not continue with that for future builds and would bring Crooners back.

While our cruise isn't all about drinking, we do purchase the drink package and I found limited places to go with more people than normal. I was debating booking Sky in the Med again, but will likely skip it for a different ship.

Same here.....:(:(:(

Bob

Not sure what to expect. I have 25 Princess cruises and stopped booking after the Royal Princess. It seemed too few public rooms on a ship that big. I also felt the service was less stellar than on previous cruises. Yet I i have booked the maiden voyage on the Sky. I realize the possible issues with a maiden voyage.....not a concern for me. The ship layout.....that’s different. Crooners has been my watering hole.....what’s the substitute???

I read somewhere there are more royal class ships coming......i hope Princess listen to the comments from loyal Princess cruisers. Me, I’d like to see Sun Class ships built...still the best designed ships in my opinion. I still preferPrincess over other lines, but Sky May be a turning point. hey Princess.....smaller ships please!

I'm thinking they don't listen (for the most part). It's all about the bean counting.....:(:(:(

Bob