Labadee Barefoot Beach Cabanas. How soon were you able to book?

Hi, we are sailing this July and want to request a cabana at Barefoot beach. For those in the know, how many weeks in advance were you able to book this? After seeing them available on the Cruise Planner under Labadee Excursions, we got excited and called, but apparently too soon. So when is it "not too soon" to make a request for one? :confused:

Hi, we are sailing this July and want to request a cabana at Barefoot beach. For those in the know, how many weeks in advance were you able to book this? After seeing them available on the Cruise Planner under Labadee Excursions, we got excited and called, but apparently too soon. So when is it "not too soon" to make a request for one? :confused:

we booked for this August well over 100 days, I thinking it may have even been before Christmas when we booked our Cabana for our August cruise

Labadee Barefoot Beach cabanas can only be booked through the suite concierge. You'll get an email about a week before sail date from the concierge asking if you have any requests.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Labadee Barefoot Beach cabanas can only be booked through the suite concierge. You'll get an email about a week before sail date from the concierge asking if you have any requests.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is pretty much correct. I think that on ships with genies they may get first choice. Anyway there is a pecking order for the barefoot beach cabanas. Guests in the star class cabins come first, then sky class, then pinnacle members. Junior suite guests cannot book on barefoot beach.

• 11 months later...
On 5/24/2018 at 1:02 PM, Dizneydreamer_PA said:

We booked when we got the email from the concierge- about a week out. We had a choice of several types of cabanas and had no issue getting one we were thrilled with.

Dizneydreamer what type of room/priority did you have?  We are in a grand suite and currently have a beach bungalow reserved but would rather be at barefoot, I think.  

Barefoot is closer to most activities over where the bungalows are - is that right?  I have read bungalows are at Columbus Cove?

Thanks. After watching a bunch of YouTube videos I canceled the Columbus cove bungalow.  If it was just me and DH that would be ok, but with our sons they probably want more action and not as long of a walk.

Edited by cindivan