Post cruise survey

We are just back from a cruise on Adventure and would like to make comments other than what is offered on the post cruise survey sent from RCL. I wish they had a place to write comments instead of just filling in dots. Does anyone have an email address where we can send our thoughts - some good, some not so good? Thanks in advance.

You'll get a nice form letter response, then your message will be filled in the digital equivalent of the circular bin.

Half of this is right, the other half assumption and you probably know what they say about assumptions. I have gotten replies from that address after both complimentary and not so complimentary messages.

It does remind me of those old guest survey's found in hotel rooms that you mail in. One time I wrote, "The inaction of your front desk staff nearly caused a major hotel fire. " I got a personal phone call from that one.

Perhaps I am confusing RC with other cruise lines but I am sure there is a box at guest services where you can post a note with your comments. Obviously, you have to do this while you are still on the ship but I would say that is the best opportunity to give feedback that they will take notice of.

I just filled out my post cruise survey and the very last question was an empty box. The question said it was my last chance to mention anything positive or negative I would like to add to my review.

The OP must have missed it. We always take advantage of the comments section.

Thank you for your replies and Bob for the email address. It did ask the question as to whether I wanted to make any other comments but when I hit yes, the survey was over. I'll try the email address. I do remember in the past there were surveys to fill out while on the ship. I haven't seen them on our past couple of cruises though.