Water bottles carrying on?

flarad

Thanks. We will definitely bring our refillables.

Don't refill directly from the water dispensers, you'll get yelled at. Instead, fill a glass with water/ice and then use that to fill your water bottle.

Refilling directly heightens the risk of cross contamination.

[emoji79]wonder about packed in a suitcase?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nope. They will find it, and you will be called to the naughty room to retrieve your bags. That sucks because it can interrupt dinner and will definitely delay delivery of your suitcase. Just drink the water on the ship like a human.

ive usually gotten a couple of bottles thru in my checked bag, but they are bottles taht are usually leftover from our hotel stay as we usually fly in a day or two early. we always bring refillables, ship water is totally fine to drink and i actually like the taste better than the nasty aquafina they sell (which is bottled water, not spring water, huge difference)

Nope. They will find it, and you will be called to the naughty room to retrieve your bags. That sucks because it can interrupt dinner and will definitely delay delivery of your suitcase. Just drink the water on the ship like a human.

I will, we are fine with tap water it’s just last time we crushed the Escape you could check water as bottles are so convenient. No big deal though. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Question related to this. .. I know that you can't bring any drinks onto the ship, but can you carry them off (like to a port? I'm just talking about non-alcohlic ).

You can carry your bottle of water off the ship,,,, just have to dispose of it before getting back on.