Final Payment Online

I was just making a payment on my booking before I came over to CC.

This error is very common. Doesn't have anything to do with final payment. It is an extremely annoying system glitch.

I have been making payments once week, sometimes twice a week. Half to of the time this error pops up and has been since we booked in May. I still have a few hundred left to pay and the final date isn't until September. Which is why I mentioned the error doesn't have to do with final payments. It is very, very annoying. I just don't call Royal because I don't fell like talking to someone for $75-$100 payment and try again later or the next day.

But since it is your final payment I would call, especially if the payment due date is very close.

Guess what, I called to make final payment on my Allure cruise a couple of weeks ago and the rep kept saying the card was no good, Went online and paid no problem.

Wow, the reps can't use the website either.:eek:

If you go to the .com site, and then sign in, you can make payment.

It worked for me a few weeks ago.

I have to do everything through the American (.com) website.

The UK site doesnt appear to have the cruise planner anymore to login to and when I do try I get the error 'this page doesnt exist' from the Australian website!!

The whole website/IT experience is not good, and that is putting it very politely :o

Although I have never used the site to make a payment as I work through a TA, I would feel better calling and talking to someone to make sure the payment was recorded and i had a statement to show payment was made. With all the conversations about their web site, I wouldn't trust it for making payments.. Which is sad.

Has anyone made an online payment in the last 24 hrs? When I try this is what I get.:confused: Yes I have tried different browsers, computers, cleaned cache, etc, etc.

payment.jpg

FWIW, I made a final payment yesterday at about 6:30 pm Eastern time using the RCCL web site. Worked fine (as far as I know), and I did receive a confirmation email with an updated invoice showing zero balance. Good luck!

I got that message. I called to make final payment. Really nice lady. Made sure I had confirmation email before hanging up.

I've noticed that too, a sign, in my mind, they know the problems the website is creating. I just got a survey about my interaction with the CSR. I gave all high scores and mentioned the problems were created by the website, but handled perfectly on the phone. I have a final payment coming up next week. I won't wait till the last day to do it!