Website Sign On

ericosmith

No, I was able to log in to X's site, yet I would like to report that I had trouble logging into Cruise Critic various times yesterday... has anyone else had this problem likewise?

bon voyage

Is anyone else having issues logging in to the Celebrity website? I've tried 3 different devices for over 24 hours and just get a message saying try back latter.

I was having the same problem for days until I finally tried using my email address rather than my username. That worked for me!

I was having the same problem for days until I finally tried using my email address rather than my username. That worked for me!

Ah, that was the trick. I thought I had tried that before but it worked this time. Thanks!

I waited until now to let any bugs shake out. I did use my e-mail rather than my old user name, didn't work - the issue was my password. I had to reset it since it was all letters and not long enough - just adding a number to the end did the trick (clicked "forgot my password", and got an e-mail with instructions). And had to add a security question.

Works fine now.

I waited until now to let any bugs shake out. I did use my e-mail rather than my old user name, didn't work - the issue was my password. I had to reset it since it was all letters and not long enough - just adding a number to the end did the trick (clicked "forgot my password", and got an e-mail with instructions). And had to add a security question.

Works fine now.

I did the same, but got as far as set a security question and that section wouldn't open at all. Couldn't get any further. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I HATE the site. I tried logging in with both my account name and my email address. Neither worked. So I did the ‘forgot my password’ link. I followed the link in the email to reset my password. When I put my email in, it stated that this account already exists.

How can a RESET PASSWORD page give an error that the account exists?

Next step, I called the website help desk, who told me to wait a couple of weeks and try again. I waited and tried, same issue.

So I gave up and tried creating a new account with another email address. Guess what! Same thing. Groundhog Day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Update to my saga. I called the Website assistance. After my explanation, they asked me my reservation number. First, what does that have to do with anything, second, I ca’t get into the site to tell you.

After a long wait, they came back and told me I gave them the wrong sailing date so I must have put in the wrong password. ARGH! I explain again, and they send me off to their help desk.

I finally get someone on line with their ‘Help Desk’ and explain my issue. They tell me I have the wrong group and route me back to, yes, the woman who just pushed me over to them.

I changed my password over the weekend but today it wouldn't take it, or the old one. Requested and made a new password and then logged on successfully. But when I selected "Manage Reservation" I was sent back to the log in page and had to start over. Did this about 3-4 times. Logged off, came back on and tried again...password didn't work. I just gave up for the day as I had more important things to do then get frustrated.

If this only happened very occasionally, I wouldn't mind, but for the last month or two it seems to happen almost every time I try to log on. I've tried several browsers over several devices - nothing is consistent.

Update to my saga. I called the Website assistance. After my explanation, they asked me my reservation number. First, what does that have to do with anything, second, I ca’t get into the site to tell you.

After a long wait, they came back and told me I gave them the wrong sailing date so I must have put in the wrong password. ARGH! I explain again, and they send me off to their help desk.

I finally get someone on line with their ‘Help Desk’ and explain my issue. They tell me I have the wrong group and route me back to, yes, the woman who just pushed me over to them.

Fortunately I had a better experience. i went through the same process when I tried to set a new password, the site told me that my e-mail address already had an account :mad: I called the number that the site said to call (I don't know which department this was). The man who answered the phone immediately helped me set a new password, and I have had no more problems :) Typical Celebrity, it all depends on who you end up talking to.

Carolyn

• 1 month later...

After sending an email to Captain’s Club, I received a call from one of the representatives and she fixed it.

I’m so glad, that after all that, a Captain’s Club representative was able to solve what their technical team members could not.