Sell Your RCI Stock Now

That sounds like a challenge. :D:D:D:D:DLOL

Has anyone ever tried to smuggle booze off the ship? I'm considering bringing some empty rum-runners with me.

JB

LOL... I did read a thread about that on another board. They refilled the small bottles that you get from the airlines by ordering shots and taking them back to their room. People are crazy.

No, they do not. So mid-cruise, they will run out things to drink, and therefore will make money off your package. :D

Actually, our last cruise in August, Grandeur sailed with a total of TWO partial bottles of cachaca, the key ingredient for a caipirinha. Which we really like. They ran out about 3 days into a 9 night cruise, and did NOT restock.

Caipirinha.....I love those.

JB

“Hello poster, get off my lawn... I am a crabby adult!”

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome! This response could be re-posted for several on this thread ;p

Also, by losing money, I meant based off the customers drink prices obviously....not what Royal pays, Sheesh people, get a sense of humor, please!

Yes we still do it. Especially when we are 55 and finally finishing our MBA in September.

JB

Yay for you!!! I finished my Master's in my 50's also, one of the best things I ever did.

I have to say I enjoyed it much more than my undergrad education. I am sure it had to do with maturity level. :cool::)

(Sorry for this being off topic.)

Congrats!!

Today I purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package for our upcoming cruise on LOS in October from Galveston. Total for the two of us was $694 for the 7 night trip. Although my wife does not drink alcohol, she will do a lot of damage to the coffee and coke supply on the ship, and since she will be able use her card for all drinks, she will be able to go and get my drinks when there is no wait staff nearby.

Sell your stock now before word gets out. I'm confident the price will plummet once word of their mistake in judgement gets out. Do the ships re-stock the bars at each port we visit?

JB

It’s only for 6 night due to Texas Law... you won’t get to use it on the first day due to crazy Texas Laws !

Yes we still do it. Especially when we are 55 and finally finishing our MBA in September.

JB

Congrats on your MBA, something I don't have. Enjoy your cruise. You don't have to drive after dinner. I am past 55 also.:):)

You've got to remember...that $10 drink is only costing them $1.00 at most! They are making money hand over fist on these prices and packages!

The prices are so mark-up...they're not losing a thing!

You are lucky to get a drink for $10 in most restaurants and bars. Don't get the RCI is fleeing us attitude.