Wine & Solo Cruisin'

Lyncoya

In theory no, but in all honesty, they will probably just think someone is traveling with you when you go through security, so you will more then likely be okay to bring two. I carry two for my wife and I and they have never asked if someone is traveling with me

In theory no, but in all honesty, they will probably just think someone is traveling with you when you go through security, so you will more then likely be okay to bring two. I carry two for my wife and I and they have never asked if someone is traveling with me

Good idea!

Just one per person. :(

That really sucks..

Depends on the port and how obnoxious security wants to be on any given day. I've boarded in New Orleans where if the x-ray screener saw any large liquids (cans or bottles) in your bag they sent you to a separate screening area. At various times they've demanded to see my roommate who the second bottle of wine was for; cut open 12 packs of soda to make sure I wasn't smuggling beer; and cut open the plastic/foil seal on the top of a bottle of wine and spent several minutes trying to figure out if I was smuggling in a recorked bottle.

I have done the same. Never been asked to see the second person. My husband usually is lingering behind or has gone up ahead when we go to the table to check in the wine and sodas. I always carry them together in the cooler.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have done the same. Never been asked to see the second person. My husband usually is lingering behind or has gone up ahead when we go to the table to check in the wine and sodas. I always carry them together in the cooler.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll do the same. The worst they can do is take a bottle.