How do I choose D+ gifts for an upcoming cruise?

I called today and placed my order for the amenity gift.

I got the Chardonnay and Coke's.

The choice list I was given: According to my Diamond Plus level (I'm a new Diamond Plus Member)

Cheese Tray

Fruit Basket

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Beach Towel

Truffles

Wines - Moscato, Cabernet, Zinfandel, Chardonnay

They also asked me about upgrades and if I wanted to be considered....anyone ever gotten an upgrade?

Could someone please post the Diamond List. Typically we stay in a GS. When we arrive we have two plastic bottles of water (I think these are my C&A waters), and a Glass Bottle of sparkling water (Suite Perk). We also normally have a fruit plate and a cookie plate. During the cruise, we will get the Chocolate covered Strawberries and a cheese plate. I always thought these were part of staying in a GS because, other than the two bottles of water, we got these before making Diamond.

We are both Diamond.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I always thought these were part of staying in a GS because, other than the two bottles of water, we got these before making Diamond.

]

They probably were/are. Whatever you get as a D is likely only to be upon embarkation, but it’s hard to tell exactly if something you get is due to the cabin or C&A status.

A soft drink or juice. That starts at Platinum or Emerald.

Never have had either and nearly D+. I don’t think SO ever filled out any preferences. I remember doing it and requesting water, and I think that’s the two plastic bottles in the room upon boarding. I wish I knew what I could call and request for Diamond for each of us?? Also D+ soon. It’s not very clear. I can’t access via the link.

Never have had either and nearly D+. I don’t think SO ever filled out any preferences. I remember doing it and requesting water, and I think that’s the two plastic bottles in the room upon boarding. I wish I knew what I could call and request for Diamond for each of us?? Also D+ soon. It’s not very clear. I can’t access via the link.

We always got an orange juice and grapefruit juice plus 2 small bottles of still water plus a wrapped cookie box as Diamond.

When we made D+ I requested a beer and a Grapefruit juice plus a C&A beach towel but we had a choice of bottle of wine or strawberries dipped in chocolate or a cheese platter instead.

On the old C&A personal page we could pick our personal preferences but if you didn't pick a choice you wouldn't get any.

Strangely people report you can't access this now with the IT upgrade!!! so I suspect this is an opportunity for RC to cut back on cabin benefits.

Its in the gift choice menu.

Here’s a link to the sheet. The soft drink/OJ and cookies start at Emerald. The water just started showing up without an announcement.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedin.do

These are good and they are always on the first D+ Level. Fruit ganache truffles.

7492c13435845b364d6e2572ee18e235.png

Nice! We seem to get a dish of them as a treat about mid week. Not as many, but they are good.

Edited by island lady

We always got an orange juice and grapefruit juice plus 2 small bottles of still water plus a wrapped cookie box as Diamond.

When we made D+ I requested a beer and a Grapefruit juice plus a C&A beach towel but we had a choice of bottle of wine or strawberries dipped in chocolate or a cheese platter instead.

On the old C&A personal page we could pick our personal preferences but if you didn't pick a choice you wouldn't get any.

Strangely people report you can't access this now with the IT upgrade!!! so I suspect this is an opportunity for RC to cut back on cabin benefits.

We get 6-8 bottles of water...not really sure why. On our profile gift choices I have a beer, and two bottles of wine (soon to be three ;)). And of course all those nice little treats they deliver as a surprise through the week.

Agree...dislike not being able to access profile and choices. Will have to be yet another one to annoy GS on the phone to check choice selection a few weeks before each cruise. :(

We get 6-8 bottles of water...not really sure why. On our profile gift choices I have a beer, and two bottles of wine (soon to be three ;)). And of course all those nice little treats they deliver as a surprise through the week.

Agree...dislike not being able to access profile and choices. Will have to be yet another one to annoy GS on the phone to check choice selection a few weeks before each cruise. :(

We got 8 small bottles of still water only on Independence on 28th May.

Next day I saw the Diamond Concierge and she off handedly said I had not ordered any other C&A drinks.

I told her the beer and grapefruit juice had been on my profile for a long time and it was their IT failure.

She said she would speak to the loyalty advisor, the next day my drinks arrived at the cabin with crown and Anchor Beach towel as well.

We got 8 small bottles of still water only on Independence on 28th May.

Next day I saw the Diamond Concierge and she off handedly said I had not ordered any other C&A drinks.

I told her the beer and grapefruit juice had been on my profile for a long time and it was their IT failure.

She said she would speak to the loyalty advisor, the next day my drinks arrived at the cabin with crown and Anchor Beach towel as well.

At what level do the beverages begin? What is still water?

Bottled water, is it 2 bottles per cabin or 2 bottles per person in the cabin (providing they are Diamond and above)?

Bottled water, is it 2 bottles per cabin or 2 bottles per person in the cabin (providing they are Diamond and above)?

I think it's Emerald. Still water is a European thing for flat non-carbonated water.

The number of water bottles you get seems to vary - it's not even an official perk, they just give you some. Sometimes they get replenished, sometimes not.

Emerald I think.

We got 1 bottle of Orange juice and 2 bottles of still (spring or mineral uncarbonated) water every cruise as Diamond.

When we made D+ I chose a Corona and a bottle of grapefruit juice plus I chose a C&A beach towel as new D+ but could have picked a bottle of wine or strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.

Emerald I think.

We got 1 bottle of Orange juice and 2 bottles of still (spring or mineral uncarbonated) water every cruise as Diamond.

When we made D+ I chose a Corona and a bottle of grapefruit juice plus I chose a C&A beach towel as new D+ but could have picked a bottle of wine or strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.

Last cruise they left 8 bottles of still water but no Corona or juice but after speaking to the DC they arrived next day.

I interpret a beverage to be something other than water like a beer or soda or juice. I guess technically it could include water, still or non carbonated.

Not too much concerned with having a bottle of beer as perk as we get drink packages and about half the time we have them stock the refrigerator with beer.

I suppose SO might like a soda.

So, if it just a soda, juice, or beer, we are missing as Diamond, I’ll just leave it as is. I’ll inquire once we make D+.

TBH Rory the free C&A drinks in cabin are nothing special.

I don't mind the still mineral water but buy sparkling water for Pauline in the cabin

To me the kettle to make tea, coffee and hot chocolate is much more of a priority.