Terrace Pool on Regal?

richsea

We’ve sailed Royal Princess and really like her, but did miss the Terrace Pool. We are looking at Regal & I see on the deck Regal deck plan that she does have a Terrace Pool, & I’m wondering if it is as nice as those on Emerald, etc.?

Thanks for your help!

The wading area looks nice and spacious enough... but the actual 'pool' has been described as tiny, like the size of a hot-tub.

So, a nice area! But the pool isn't like the Ruby/Emerald/Crown.

We will probably spend a little time there when we sail!!!

But, I am looking more forward to the Retreat Pool.

We’ve sailed Royal Princess and really like her, but did miss the Terrace Pool. We are looking at Regal & I see on the deck Regal deck plan that she does have a Terrace Pool, & I’m wondering if it is as nice as those on Emerald, etc.?

Thanks for your help!

Been on the Regal several times, the Terrace pool on Sun deck aft is best described as 3 hot tubs joined together, basically a place to just sit and relax. Smoking section nearby, attendant is present to take drink orders, there's coffee, tea and ice water available free of charge and plenty of loungers.

The wading area looks nice and spacious enough... but the actual 'pool' has been described as tiny, like the size of a hot-tub.

So, a nice area! But the pool isn't like the Ruby/Emerald/Crown.

We will probably spend a little time there when we sail!!!

But, I am looking more forward to the Retreat Pool.

Thank you! And the Retreat Pool is awesome!

The last time we went to that little pool , which by the way has beautiful views, there was just too much cigarette smoke. The designated smoking area is fairly close, and the people who were in loungers around to the pool assumed that was also a smoking area. I don’t think that is the case but no one around to enforce it. So we stick to the other pools!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your help!

Tiny and full of smokers.

The Terrace Pool is usually my favorite place on Princess Ships, especially in the evening for a quiet cocktail and gorgeous sunsets, not on the Regal or Royal though. That aft area is nothing like it is on the Golden, Crown, Caribbean, etc. It's not at all inviting or quiet. It's a big hot tub - typically surrounded by people smoking.