Just off the Caribbean Princess....any questions?

mcgratru

I agree that the buffet was disappointment, the food was not good or appealing to look at. After over 30 cruises on Princess I was surprised at the quality of food being served. After this cruise I am nervous about my upcoming cruise on the Island Princess and it being the same in food quality.

Overall the ship is lovely and the crew was very accommodating.

The buffet on the CB last year was dismal. On the Island in April this year we were impressed. Tasted and looked good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

The buffet on the CB last year was dismal. On the Island in April this year we were impressed. Tasted and looked good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I found the buffet on the CB in June to be the worst I can remember on a Princess cruise. With that said, we still found options to eat, and never went hungry. It's obvious to me on at least that ship the buffet changes were to cut costs. It was pretty bad compared to previous cruises I've been on.

Did the International Cafe have cronuts regularly?

The IC has donuts daily until 10:30 am and regardless of the ship they are great. I think there is a Dunkin Donuts hidden somewhere on every Princess ship. But I have to agree with the OP's, the buffet on the CB is the absolute worst.

The IC has donuts daily until 10:30 am and regardless of the ship they are great. I think there is a Dunkin Donuts hidden somewhere on every Princess ship. But I have to agree with the OP's, the buffet on the CB is the absolute worst.

I'm aware of the donuts; was wondering specifically if they bake cronuts, the square, flaky donuts.