Heads Up - Booking Entertainment on Oasis

I've read on CC that for Oasis sailings, entertainment reservations typically open up 90-120 days out.

Entertainment reservations opened up for my Oasis sailing last week (128 days out, to be exact).

I don't know if my sailing was a bit of a fluke, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it wouldn't hurt to start checking your cruise planners at around 150 days out or so. You never know!

Happy cruising! :)

I've read on CC that for Oasis sailings, entertainment reservations typically open up 90-120 days out.

Entertainment reservations opened up for my Oasis sailing last week (128 days out, to be exact).

I don't know if my sailing was a bit of a fluke, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it wouldn't hurt to start checking your cruise planners at around 150 days out or so. You never know!

Happy cruising! :)

RC seems to release reservations in blocks, so you can be on the "early" side of the block or the "later" side of the block.

You hit "early". :)

And you may not even notice it is available,mine for Oct 2018-just noticed there was a yellow box that said' view entertainment',clicked on it and all the shows showed up,but when I first went under my cruise planner under activities and entertainment all that showed up was some of the on board activities

I'm currently on board Oasis. All diving/water shows have been cancelled thus far due to technical difficulties. The trapeze/aerial show was also cancelled due to technical difficulties. I hope you actually get to see the shows you are booking. Fun cruise, but a disappointment entertainment wise.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

I'm currently on board Oasis. All diving/water shows have been cancelled thus far due to technical difficulties. The trapeze/aerial show was also cancelled due to technical difficulties. I hope you actually get to see the shows you are booking. Fun cruise, but a disappointment entertainment wise.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

Wow, that's a huge letdown. I know sometimes the aqua shows are cancelled when the seas are rough and then are usually rescheduled at a later date. Hopefully that works out for you.

I'm sure if I searched I might find the answer to this: There are 2 Headliner shows and 3 or 4 comedy shows on Oasis in October. Are they all the same one they just repeat or would they be different where we would want to book both headliner shows or a couple of the comedy shows?

Thanks!

I'm sure if I searched I might find the answer to this: There are 2 Headliner shows and 3 or 4 comedy shows on Oasis in October. Are they all the same one they just repeat or would they be different where we would want to book both headliner shows or a couple of the comedy shows?

Thanks!

Same.